My entrance into LD

Hello, for quite some time I’ve had sleep problems. I intend to try and take this slowly, but I believe it could be beneficial should I become adept at it. I’ve had my share of nasty sleep paralasis aswell, but hope that dwindles away in time.

Gonna start up a journal :smile:

Good idea. Welcome :peek:

Welcome to LDing Chaoserver.
We hope you enjoy ur studyings of the subject, more u read, more u learn, remember that!

Keeping a Dream Journal is a crucial factor to ur LDing abilities! And for the beggining, start improving ur Dream Recall!

Bye! :content:

Welcome, i’m sure you’ll love it once you get started, and once you improve your abilities (which’ll probably take time), you’ll keep them…kinda like riding a bicycle, but you have to train first :smile:

A DJ is a very very good idea, almost any LDer keeps one and it really helps with DR and also with looking for dreamsigns (recurring themes in dreams that you can use to spur a RC).

Above all, have fun!, lucid dreaming is one of the most amazing things and you’ll be able to do anything once you master your abilities :smile:

Hi Chaoserver! (says me, the newbie) Good luck with LDing! I read somewhere, in an e-book on OBEs, that the relaxation technique used to induce them helps with insomnia and other sleep problems. Ld4all’s guide to WILDs offers a similar technique:

I hope that helps! :shy: