Cool machines/items in LD's

Hello!

I searched around the forum and didn’t find a topic that already covers this theme, so I thought it may be interestening…

Well, in dreams everything is possible, think of how many magically or physically impossible objects you could see or use in your LD’s - like the cloak from Harry Potter that makes you invisible or a bottomless glass of sweets…

What things would you like to use in your LD / have you already used before?

Best regards,
bravsein

Every D&D Magic Item.

I’m talking Immovable Rods, Bag of Holding, Shatterspike, everything. Consider the Magic Item Compendium as a Lucid Dreaming Aid. :happy:

My personal favorite: Sphere of Anihilation.

K.O.G.S–About 12 meters in height, it’s a rather clunky battlemech that runs on magic apparently. I’ve only seen them on a few occasions (with the bad guys piloting them), and the only thing that makes them worthy as a war machine are its two side-mounted autocannons. It’s got big arms, big guns, but seemingly no purpose, but to shoot everything EXCEPT the target and look cool while doing so.
Last encounter with them was during a lucid dream a few months ago. There were four of them last time, and they actually proved to be a nuisance.

I actually don’t use many things in and LD. I find myself doing it without them, although this is more effective for me, I think it would be cooler to use them anyway.

I made a bike fly in one of my dreams, does that count? :lol:

I didn’t know I was an Item!

:tongue: Yes, I always wanted a Shatterspike of my very own.

i did have a glove once that turned into any weapon i choose. Also a tattoo that came to life turned into whatever it was on my body in the dream (mainly animals)

Tube sucking chair
Evolution machine
Implosionator
Teddy bear furniture
Dark ambient generator

:grin:

I had a dream with a huge facility/power plant that had lava running through it and mechanical devices all over the place tending to it. There was also another one a while back that had a large boat/ww2 lander-type vehicle only different. It had a complex gear system to lower the ramp and an unknown propulsion system. I also drove a weird tank-car and chased a large train.

WOW i havent been on this forum since like a half year and its great being back.

Anyways, i have seen a machine that hooks ur mind up to a screen and it lets u watch ur dreamz after u wake up. it was cool.

Also i have seen a magic sawblade that shot blue goop that was UBER acidic. I think i had too much chocolate that day…

Welcome back! The blade sounds cool, yes.

the glider (the thing the green golbin uses)

BMW M5 E60 !? lol