Happy 11 year anniversary LD4all :D

11 years? My god, the internet was there back then?
Any way, PARTY TIME!!

:partying_face: :beer: :moogle: :twirl: :thumbs: :hyper: :mrgreen_hat: :hurray: :spinning: :rofl:

A huge gratulation to LD4ALL ! :grin:

It’s truly a great and friendly site ! :smile:

All thanks to Q ^^

Oops, LD4all anniversary was yesterday… :eek:

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:
Happy belated Birthday LD4all !
:boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

Thanks and congrats to Q! :hugs:

I’m late aswell.

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:
[color=darkblue][size=200]LIEK OMFG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LD4all!![/size][/color]
:boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

[size=200][color=red]HOORRAYY[/color][/size]

Yep Im late too! :happy:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LD4ALL!!! :partying_face: :woot: :partying_face:

Gee, it feels like LD4all existed for 11 years or something. :eh:

On my real note, I can’t believe that one year has already passed since that ten year mark—it seems like time has flew by in a snap. As a fellow human I know once said, “We’re living at the speed of fright.” :scared:

11 years.

For Good and For Awesome.

Now the LD4all happy birthday smily parade.

:smile: :content: :happy: :cool_laugh: :wink: :tongue: :cool: :grin: :neutral: :sad: :cry: :grrr: :eh: :help: :shy: :wiske: :eek: :bored: :peek: :gni: :mrgreen_hat: :mrgreen_hat: :mrgreen: :colgate: :lol: :rofl: :lmao: :gni: :biggrin: :happy: :colgate: :content: :smile: :happy: :wink: :razz: :tongue: :razz: :tongue: :puh: :roll: :meh: :yes: :no: :silent: :nuu: :dark: :partying_face: :beer: :balloon: :partying_face: :bounce: :hurray: :cool: :cookiemon: :hide: :universe: :adored: :ok:

and on that note.

:ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok:

on a fantastic site!

:cheer:Congrats :partying_face:

happy belated bday

Hard to belive, 11 years already. I trought this is made like somewhere in 2002…

Happy belated birthday LD4All!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:

Wow!!! 11 years!?!?!

Happy Anniversary and CONGRATS LD4all

:woo: :colgate: :wink: :thumbs: :clap: :partying_face: :cheer: :bow:

Peace, love & harmony to ALL

happy 11th anniversary ld4all

Holy crap, this is like the oldest site on the interwebs!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY… oh crap.

Only 2 months late. :shy:

LOL.

I was…8 when this started?

Jeez, is this old hehe.

I haven’t had a LD since I joined, but I met quite some people here.

To think that I started my forum experience on…ugh…GameFAQs, where moderation is nonexistent and idiocy is endorsed. Needless to mention, I have left there. Looks like I’ve made quite a quality improvement.

Looks like we all got a pretty nice birthday present :smile:

Happy super belated birthday LD4all!!! I wasnt here for the real birthday but this site is awsome. and now for my speach:

This was the first forum I was ever on and I wanted to say that all of you ( Special thanks to Bruno and Shatterspike1 for letting me into the groups :thumbs: ) and you made me feel comfortable on the internet. This is still my favorite forum ever and it has helped me through my first Lucid Dreams ever. You have changed me from a little kid looking at the posts thinking only nerds use forums to the proud user of this thing we call the interweb!!! Once again

THANK YOU

Now its party time :boogie: :mrgreen_hat: :boogie: :partying_face: :boogie: :partying_face: :boogie:

:beer: :xmas: :hyper: :good: :grouphug: :woo:

hmmm more smileys?