Current Wings Quest 132
2020 Vision

Changing Gender

Author  Message 
Myspic
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Sun 01 Jul, 2007  Reply with quote

I've never changed gender before, but I did hear tell of a person at the PureZC forum (which, incidentally, I am a part of - it's really nice) who had a dream that the genders of everyone he knew were changed, so he was a girl and had a boyfriend, his mother was his father, his father was his mother... There is one quote I remember from the post:

Quote:
My "boyfriend" didn't end up looking half bad, either.

...Or something like that. It was interesting.

Opolious
Philosopher
Somniologist
Opolious has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Wolfgame
LD count: 13

PostPosted: Sun 01 Jul, 2007  Reply with quote

nope but i ave always want \ed to.i wonder what i look like as a girl.

Current LD goal(s): Meet my spirit guide!
TheS
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: This year: 6

PostPosted: Wed 08 Aug, 2007  Reply with quote

I was a boy in my nightmare I had this night!
TheS wrote:

I wonder how I would look like, if I was a guy ...

I was sexy as a guy. I was thin, but not too thin. I didn't see my face, because there was no mirrors -.- But I have a feeling it was cute.
I had black jeans, and black a shirt.. The jeans wasn't too tight or too big, either.
As a guy, I couldn't really dress myself. It was too much black. But the shirt gave me a nice shape - but really, I don't like guys who can dress themselves so nice as in this dream.

Since it was a nightmare, and I was scared of the psycho people with each chainsaw, it wasn't much more fun being a boy.

Rodrigo
Dream Collector
LD4all addict
Rodrigo has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 91!

Hahaha I've changed into a girl several times now. I remember specially once when I was a sword-fighting girl. It was pretty nice.

Once, in a semi-lucid LD I had been changed into a girl, and was being stalked by a creepy guy o_o

Other time, in an ND, I changed into a girl and my first thought was to grope myself tounge2

Win Laik Pya
Literally Hawkgirl.
cookie lover

TheS wrote:

I was sexy as a guy. I was thin, but not too thin.

yes i was very attractive as a women (multiple times over lach1)

shikigami
On Hiatus
Lucid Initiate

In ND s I usually unintentionally start out as a different genderd character form a game or tv show. I have gotten used to it by now but in an LD I would still be freaked out. notify

Vagabondage
I like turtles
Dream Deity

If I'm of a different sex, I never notice until I wake up...

But I never truly know, I just FEEL like I'm a guy in my dreams.

Astraea
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: 10

PostPosted: Thu 09 Aug, 2007  Reply with quote

A few nights ago I dreamt that I was a guy. I still felt the same I just looked like a guy...and I had a girlfriend...

Win Laik Pya
Literally Hawkgirl.
cookie lover

Astraea wrote:
A few nights ago I dreamt that I was a guy. I still felt the same I just looked like a guy...and I had a girlfriend...

most of the time (save one) where i am the opposite gender it comes very naturally, since in the dream there were FMs that it was as it is supposed to be

So most of the time it's like "right, i'm a girl, no problem there" so i don't even think about how it feels

Astraea
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: 10

TheRealJollyRoger wrote:
Astraea wrote:

most of the time (save one) where i am the opposite gender it comes very naturally, since in the dream there were FMs that it was as it is supposed to be

So most of the time it's like "right, i'm a girl, no problem there" so i don't even think about how it feels

Yea I dont really realise I am a guy until I wake up. It just seems normal. It was kinda odd though (and I should have realised I was dreaming) because I was standing in a empty bath with my clothes on.

Win Laik Pya
Literally Hawkgirl.
cookie lover

lach1 i remember the two times i actually noticed

the first time i was overjoyed, actually, although i didn't get lucid

and the second time i was creeped the hell out because i started off a guy and then transformed. A common reaction, i would guess

ilovelucid
Lolscat
Somniologist

Yes, I did this two nights ago actually, I hated it so I changed into a gorilla and started ripping people apart.

Kit
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

I've never been able to in lucid dreams, only animals. It has happened in normal dreams though.

omega3
Generic Lurker
cookie lover
LD count: 200+

PostPosted: Fri 10 Aug, 2007  Reply with quote

I once became lucid when I realized I was of the opposite gender. I decided to stay that way through the dream since I didn't feel too different and it was something else to do in a dream.

Draginvry
Living on Hado
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Tue 21 Aug, 2007  Reply with quote

Quote:

you get over it fast

I never quite got over it. I remember having a dream when I was younger. In the dream, I woke up (in the dream) as a girl. I groggily went into the bathroom, knowing something was unusual the whole time. I stared at myself in the mirror for about ten seconds.

Then I woke up (in real life) in the same position and circumstances as the dream, except I was myself again. But I still had the feeling of being a girl from the dream. It has haunted me ever since.

I've never really felt like a guy after that dream. I've always had that "girl feeling" (for lack of better words) stuck somewhere in my mind. Eventually I just accepted that I had a unique experience, and that I would always view things from a more ambigendered standpoint.

Even now I can instantly pull up the concept of that dream in my mind. It's one of the only dreams I've ever had that I have complete recollection of in waking life. Interestingly enough, the only other dreams that I have that kind of detail of (without consulting my journal) all involve me waking up into a dream, usually as a dragon woo

Although it's a little more difficult to bring the dragon feeling back. It's a little further removed from normal experience than a change in gender...

print