I wake up naturally EVERY night...

I don’t know if this is the way my mind is set up or something…but every night when I fall asleep I always wake up between 4:15am and 4:30am. ALWAYS.

Usually when I wake up I just pee and go back to bed without trying WILD, because when I wake up at 4:15 I don’t really feel tired, like I didn’t wake up during a “deep sleep” stage.

Would it be wise to try and WILD anyway, even if I’m not that tired? I just kinda realized that I give up on WILD too quicky…like after 10 minutes I don’t get SP and tell myself, “Screw it i’m going to sleep”. But after reading all these posts about people getting SP after 30 or so minutes, I’m going to attempt WILD for 45 minutes…It shouldn’t even take this long if I’m techinically doing WBTB.

You should have no problems doing WILD. Just be patient and keep trying :content:. If you keep doing it you figure out what works for you, and it becomes easier and easier.

I’ve had that before, but I haven’t been waking up in the middle of the night by myself anymore.

Thanks Kit, I’m going to certainly keep trying, and I’m going to try to have more patience.

Jeeezzzz I can’t wait till my first LD, AHHH

If you’re able to get back to sleep (which you said you can) then you can WILD, since it’s just falling asleep conciously

yea that happens to me. i wake up mostly every morning between 4:30 and 4:50, i think of this as a good thing, since i can do WBTB/WILD, but normally im so tierd i jsut do MILD so i can sleep more :open_mouth:

WILD takes me longer than 45 minutes… <__<

In fact… longer than an hour…

but I’ve never successfully WILD-ed before. :cry:

i havent used music, but i get really numb and see stuff within a half an hour. it seems longer, but i try not limit myself to a time. it normally takes me at least 2 hours to fall asleep, and even without an LD, WILD helps me sleep in a fraction of that

I don’t think it’s that weird to wake up at certain times. During the schoolyear I always wake up some minutes before my alarm clock goes off, it’s rather strange :tongue: