Where do you want to go in a Lucid Dream?

las vegas baby

Well, ultimately through a door which leads into my mind, not categorized as conscious and subconscious or anything. Just my plain, chaotic mind. Until I gather my strength (and skill) to do that, I want to drink with buccaneers, fight with soldiers, talk to ancient philosophers and to creatures or people I create.
Also this:

Would be worth experiencing.
Not to forget:

Space. That’s for sure, I’d like to go to space :smile:

And, of course, the Yoge Mountains. That’s a place a DC once told me I had to go to find my Guardian Spirit. It’s a snowy mountain and apparently a really cocky boy lives there.

Quite a lot of us want to go into space. That’s cool :happy: /me is kind of obsessed with it

I suddenly thought of whirlpool. I’d be interested to explore one of those(prefrably while dreaming :wink: ) as i’ve never really learned much about them.

I’ll say Sky Island. :wink:

I’d like to go to someplace I’ve never been before, either a RL place or something my dream put together.

I would love to go to ireland and china! those are my fave places of all time! i just have to get lucid first -.-

Oh emm jee. Writerscube’s DreamWorlds look really cool.

well, i have hed to gain LD, but if i did, id say considering as its my dream world, ill go everywhere. yep, that sounds good. everywhere at once. oh and the moon would be cool, or perhaps the galaxy.

I REALLY want to go to a masquerade ball.

It’s just a waking obsession of mine. :lol:

Rio

NY

the 50’s

when cleopatra was queen

back in the midevil days

hogwarts

middle earth

etc…

personally I’d like to go to space and meet the unknown.

i’d like to go to multiple places:
the lucid crossroads
my dreamscape*waves at bendrummin:P)
space(especially inside suns/stars)

I like that picture you posted Foley, i’d like to go there aswell :razz:.

Well i’m quite obsessed with Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, so obviously I would like to go to Cheyenne Mountain with the Stargate Command there, also I would like to go to the Pegasus Galaxy where the lost city of Atlantis is.

Well there are more places I would like to go to but i’m satisfied with this for the moment.

I want to go out in space for sure. Also, visiting cool places on earth, like stonehenge in its original form.

I probably want to go into space, and tour the planets. That or go back in time to see Jesus’ crucifixition, birth, or ressurrection. It would also be cool to see me being born.

definitely Spira, im so into that game XD that ff was great, i think itd be cool to battle it out sometime and anyways that place is full of cool dreamlike scenarios so its a must for me

I know exactly where: Dreamland. I had a dream once when I was about seven years old in which I was in this place called Dreamland, and it was really amazing. It had fluffy clouds everywhere and this huge Burger King run by Mario and Luigi and this giant dolphin fountain in the plaza… Heh, yeah, I’ve got a weird subconcious. But I really want to go back there, and it’s definitely the first place I’ll go when I have my first high-level LD. :smile: :content:

Underwater, Tokyo, some of my movies and videogames, the sky and it’s probably more but right now I’m out of ideas. :content:

lol, I can get there on my computer in RL, but first place I would go to is this map from my favorite game, GMOD.

garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=5322