Palm Dreamspell Program.

I use my Palm Tungsten E as a dream diary. I love my palm it was well worth the money. I’ve had it for over a year. I’m looking forward to upgrading it in another year.

Palms as dream diaries have advantages and disadvantages.
This is what I’ve found.

Advantages :

It’s with you all the time.

It fits under a pillow very well.

Don’t have to worry about losing a pen down the side of your bed.

Provides it’s own light.

Disadvantages:

Risks damaging your handheld. I sometimes forget to put it back under my pillow.

It’s too bright.

Text input is too slow. I have to use notepad to write dreams in. That uses a lot of space and is rather messy. Often turns out as lots of scribbles.

That’s about all I can think of. I find it good for just jotting down the main points in my dreams.
I guess as newer handhelds come out they’ll have better handwriting recognition. That’ll make it worth writing dream diary software for PDAs.

I’ve go a popup list on it now. I’ll make it possible to choose what to use the free space for. Like daily affirmations, time, gregorian date etc.

I can make it support different languages if anyone whats. Let me know and I’ll post everything that needs translating.

That looks great! I bet it will make a lot of people happy knowing they have a date converter right at their fingertips!

I’m glad I could help!

That’s for the help. All help is greatly appreciated.

I’ve got the date conversion part working. Just needed to add a date popup. It’s good enough to use but it’s not quite complete. I’ve used it to help me memorise all the tones and tribes and look up birthdays of people I know.

I’m going to put it on sourceforge. I’ve completed the program registration but probably wont be able to upload it until Wednesday or Thursday.

Inchworm - I remember having to memorize tones and tribes to make programming more easy! It helped me to greatly understand the inner workings of dreamspell, and it was fun noticing the patterns and also calculating friends’ birthdays!

I have a small dreamspell section in my website ( astareglobe.no-ip.com/knowledge/newtime ) and if you would like to host your program there (as well as the source code) I’d be happy to do this for you. Let me know what you think… :smile:

edit: fixed link

Hey inchworm + astaregod…

You guys are quick to learn all this dreamspell stuff. I’m impressed!

I might also recommend the Dreamspell: Journey of Timeship Earth kit. It gives much more detail on the dreamspell codes, plus it has a Book of Kin, with the poems for each of the 260 kin in a printed format. As part of my meditation practise, I’ll always do the reading for the day, when I wake up…

lawoftime.org/content/bookstore2.html#ed

Once you understand there basic Dreamspell codes, there are still so many related meditations/practises to explore… I did a very limited job of describing some of these in the calendar, but there is far more that could be shared…

Hey astare god. neat work on the “new time” section of your website. It’s really awesome to see you sharing your udnerstanding with others!

Nick

Hey explora,

Is there a fomula to work out which days are portal days? Or should I use a lookup table?

hmmm… good question inchworm.

Although I know that there is a definite pattern to the GAP days, I’m not entirely sure of the formula for working it out.

Another thing you might like to add as well as the GAP affirmations, are these extra lines, for the special spectrum/season kin. (I’ll have to check on the name)… If the kin mentioned is also a galactic activation portal, then these lines go just before the galactic activation portal affirmation line.

Kin 55: Blue Electric Eagle
“I am a polar kin… I establish the blue galactic spectrum”

Kin 75: Blue Planetary Eagle
“I am a polar kin… I extend the blue galactic spectrum”

Kin 95: Blue Self-Existing Eagle
“I am a polar kin… I convert the blue galactic spectrum”

Kin 115: Blue Spectral Eagle
“I am a polar kin… I transport the blue galactic spectrum”

Kin 120: Yellow Electric Sun
“I am a polar kin… I establish the yellow galactic spectrum”

Kin 140: Yellow Planetary Sun
“I am a polar kin… I extend the yellow galactic spectrum”

Kin 140: Yellow Self-Existing Sun
“I am a polar kin… I convert the yellow galactic spectrum”

Kin 180: Yellow Spectral Sun
“I am a polar kin… I transport the yellow galactic spectrum”

Kin 185: Red Electric Serpent
“I am a polar kin… I establish the red galactic spectrum”

Kin 205: Red Planetary Serpent
“I am a polar kin… I extend the red galactic spectrum”

Kin 225: Red Self-Existing Serpent
“I am a polar kin… I convert the red galactic spectrum”

Kin 245: Red Spectral Serpent
“I am a polar kin… I transport the red galactic spectrum”

Kin 250: White Electric Dog
“I am a polar kin… I establish the white galactic spectrum”

Kin 10: White Planetary Dog
“I am a polar kin… I extend the white galactic spectrum”

Kin 30: White Self-Existing Dog
“I am a polar kin… I convert the white galactic spectrum”

Kin 50: White Spectral Dog
“I am a polar kin… I transport the white galactic spectrum”

I’m sorry i can’t help more with the GAP days. I’ll do my best to look out for some information that may prove handy…

For now here is some more information about what i posted before (from the Dreamspell: Journey of Timeship Earth 2013 kit):

Polar Kin and the Spectral Spin
In the Book of Kin the four tribes of the polar Earth Family code the galactic spin in four equal parts, called spectra or galactic seasons:

Red galactic spectrum: season of the serpent
White galactic spectrum: season of the dog
Blue galactic spectrum: season of the eagle
Yellow galactic spectrum: season of the sun

Each spectrum equals 65 kin or one quarter of a 260-kin galactic spin… These four quarters of 65 kin each are the four galactic “seasons”. Each season recapitulates the transformative power of the root elements: yellow fire, red blood, white truth, and blue sky.

In the Book of Kin each of the four polar Earth family kin appears four times in one of four roles distinguishing the creative capacity of the galactic spectra:

Tone 3 polar Earth family establishes one of the four galactic spectra
Tone 10 polar Earth family extends one of the four galactic spectra
Tone 4 polar Earth family converts one of the four galactic spectra
Tone 11 polar Earth family transports one of the four galactic spectra

https://sourceforge.net/projects/palmspell/

Here’s the link to download the source code and program. I should be uploading it sometime today.

Hey another question :smile:

How do you calculate the Analog, Antipode and Occult powers of a kin?

Ok, I’ve got it uploaded. If you want to try it download palmspellprc.zip and double click the prc file. It’ll then install on your next hotsync. But if you have a Palm you know all that already.

Download palmspell.zip for the source. I haven’t done a great job of commenting the source code. But since this is a pre-release it doesn’t really matter.

Have fun.

Let’s see if I can beat Nick to this one!

This should show the analog, antipode, and challenge power, as well as guide power which needs to be calculated.

Unfortunately that’s the best explanation I have. Nick probably has something better :smile:

EDIT: I just figured this out: The formula for calculating the occult kin (the one below) is 20 - [tribe #] + 1 (or simply, 21 - [tribe #]). In this case, Yellow Sun would have to have a tribe # of 20, not 0.

I’ll try to come up with more formulas today :smile:

[size=75]the above image is referenced from astareglobe.no-ip.com. It was not created by the owner of astareglobe.no-ip.com.[/size]

heheh. you beat me :wink:

neat work! oh yes. there’s another layer to this as well.

While the soalr seals of the oracle indicate the general mathematical relationships, you can also calculate the tones for each aspect of the destiny oracle:

Analog kin (supporting power)

Always has the same tone as the central signature/destiny kin.

• eg. Kin 123: Blue Rhythmic Night is the perfect support for Kin 136: Yellow Rhythmic Warrior
  • eg. Kin 132: Yellow Lunar Human is the perfect support for Kin 107: Blue Lunar Hand

Analog kin are always pairs. The relationships always work the other way around as well…

• eg. Kin 107: Blue Lunar Hand is the perfect support for Kin 132: Yellow Lunar Human

Guide kin (guiding power)
The guide kin has the same tone as the central signature/destiny kin.

• eg: Kin 123: Blue Rhythmic Night is the perfect guide for Kin 123: Blue Rhythmic Night
  • eg: Kin 64: Yellow Lunar Seed is the perfect guide for Kin 132: Yellow Lunar Human

Antipode kin (challenging power)
Always has the same tone as the central signature/destiny kin.

• eg. Kin 240: Yellow Rhythmic Sun is the perfect antipode for Kin 110: White Rhythmic Dog.
  • eg. Kin 132: Yellow Lunar Human is the perfect antipode for Kin 2: White Lunar Wind

Antipode kin are always pairs. The relationships always work the other way around as well…

• eg. Kin 2: White Lunar Wind is the perfect antipode for Kin 132: Yellow Lunar Human

You’ll notice that these kin are always 130 kin away from another. They give balance to each other on the Harmonic Module.

Occult kin (hidden power, power of seven)
In almost all cases, the occult kin has a different tone from that of the central signature kin. The rule is that the tones of the two occult kin must always add up to 14.

• eg. Kin 123: Blue Rhythmic Night (tone 6) is the perfect occult for Kin 138: White Galactic Mirror (tone :cool:, and vice-versa…
  • eg. Kin 132: Yellow Lunar Human (tone 2) is the perfect occult for Kin 207: Blue Crystal Hand (tone 12) and vice-versa…

The only occult kin that have the same tone, are those with Tone 7 (the power of Resonance)

• eg. Kin 111: Blue Resonant Monkey (tone 7) is the perfect occult for Kin 150: White Resonant Dog (tone 7), and vice-versa…

Nick

posting formulas for the helping, guide, challenge, and hidden powers:

SealIndex is the number of the seal. 1 = Red Dragon, 2 = White Wind, 3 = Blue Night, and so on… unless otherwise noted, Yellow Sun should be 20, not 0.

Helping
(consider Yellow Sun as 0)
Helping power = 19 - SealIndex

Challenge
If Seal <= 10
Challenge power = SealIndex + 10

If Seal > 10
Challenge power = SealIndex - 10

Hidden
Hidden power = 21 - SealIndex

Guide
Take original tone:
1,6,11 - use same solar seal
2,7,12 - subtract 8 from seal index
3,8,13 - add 4 to seal index
4,9 - subtract 4 from seal index
5,10 - add 8 to seal index

also posting the method of writing the kin affirmation/poem:

I [tone power] in order to [seal action]
[Tone action]ing [seal essence]
I seal the [time-cell] of [seal power]
With the [tone name] tone of [tone essence]
I am guided by the power of [guide seal power]

ex: Yellow Rhythmic Sun (240)
I Organize in order to Enlighten
Balancing Life
I seal the Matrix of Universal Fire
With the Rhythmic tone of Equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

[tone power,action,essence]
1 Unify, Attract, Purpose
2 Polarize, Stabilize, Challenge
3 Activate, Bond, Service
4 Define, Measure, Form
5 Empower, Command, Radiance
6 Organize, Balance, Equality
7 Channel, Inspire, Attunement
8 Harmonze, Model, Integrity
9 Pulse, Realize, Intention
10 Perfect, Produce, Manifestation
11 Dissolve, Release, Liberation
12 Dedicate, Universalize, Cooperation
13 Endure, Transcend, Presence

[seal action,power,essence]
1 Nurtures, Birth, Being
2 Communicates, Spirit, Breath
3 Dreams, Abundance, Intuition
4 Targets, Flowering, Awareness
5 Survives, Life-force, Instinct
6 Equalizes, Death, Opportunity
7 Knows, Accomplishment, Healing
8 Beautifies, Elegance, Art
9 Purifies, Universal-water, Flow
10 Loves, Heart, Loyalty
11 Plays, Magic, Illusion
12 Influences, Free-will, Wisdom
13 Explores, Space, Wakefulness
14 Enhants, Timelessness, Receptivity
15 Creates, Vision, Mind
16 Questions, Intelligence, Fearlessness
17 Evolves, Nagivation, Synchronicity
18 Reflects, Endlessness, Order
19 Catalyses, Self-Generation, Energy
20 Enlightens, Universal-fire, Life

I think the calendar starts to get off around July 25th, the Day out of Time. It has that as the first day of the next wavespell, tone/seal, etc. The Year stays correct, (i.e. the new year doesnt begin til the 26th), but then all the days are off…
Thanks for coding this. I’m a programmer so perhaps I’ll have to dig in a bit :wink:
Thanks,
Galaxy*19

Hey galaxy, whose code are you talking about? This thread is pretty old, heheh… I know I need to finish up my dreamspell program in time for the new year.

Galaxy*19, if you are talking about my program, I haven’t been around for ages. I don’t have a palm anymore so if you want to take this over let me know of any changes you make and I’ll update the project on sourceforge.

If not I guess I should fix this bug myself.

I wouldn’t mind if you sent me the link to the latest code so if I get time I could try and modify it. What language is it written in ?
THanks

The latest code is on SourceForge. sourceforge.net/project/showfile … age_id=148 295

It’s written in C and compiled using a GPL C compiler for Palm. I think you need to set up PRC-Tools and something else. There is an emulator for testing the program you can also download from somewhere. Have you written programs for a Palm before?