Wicked The Musical.

Anyone heard, or seen this musical. I absolutely love it and its my favourite musical of all time. I think the songs are amazing and the script is hillarious, what does everyone else think of it?

I haven’t seen it, but ever since I stumbled across its very original ad, I’ve wanted to catch it. I’m not a big fan of musicals, but I like the premise of this one. :smile:

I haven’t seen all of it (the whole thing was on google video, I haven’t checked to see if it’s been deleted) but I own the soundtrack, it’s so amazing!! I heard about it on a trip to florida, one of the plane’s radio stations was a wicked channel. I listened to the songs the whole flight…and back =D

The whole thing is on google video?! I must try to find that :lol:

I’d kill to see Wicked! I LOVE musicals, and ever since I saw RENT, I fell in love with Idina’s voice (too bad she’s not in it anymore!). I’ve heard great things about it, too!

Its amazing. I saw it in June and I’m going back in september. I do wish Idina and Kristen were still in it- Kristen has a fabulous voice, all the cast do

Musical?

It was fantastic. Funnier than I expected it to be, and the music was superb. :razz:

Loved the script it was hillarious :happy:

is that musical as perverted as the book? cause the book is pretty out there. but yeah i miss working shows like that. ughh

Is “Popular” as funny as I’ve heard?

Popular is great, and no, it’s not perverted. and yes, the book (as far as I could get) was out there. I love the whole, Oh I love you Elphie! I love you too, Fiyero! Let’s love each other! Oh wait fiyero, this book has a plot! And we could get in trouble for this! Oh don’t be silly, let’s just love each other. I gave up.

they play that sevreal times a year here. i remember hearing about it so much i dont care so much

Aww, that’s too bad, it really is a great musical

Ok, I have yet to see it (seeing it in January!), but I’m already obsessed with it! I’ve been singing Popular nonstop! And Defying Gravity, and my family loves it when I sing that! Especially the high notes!

Yes, my voice was dripping with sarcasm on those last two sentences… :wink:

Theres this girl at my school that loves that play.

I think I really have a problem now… :grin:

Still haven’t seen it…
Took a quiz rated impossible to see how well I knew Wicked.

15/15
:help:

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Somebody put the WHOLE SHOW on Google Videos!!! Shoshana Bean and Megan Hilty! I LOVE it! Sho is my FAVORITE Elphaba EVER!!! I’m SO excited! I downloaded it on my laptop! I love it SOOOO much!

Ahem.

That’s funny, I just had a friend let me hear the song Defying Gravity. Can’t say I liked it one bit…but I also find musicasl really boring.

phantom_lover shuns