Lucidity Challenge IV - Winner: Writerscube

I want to sign up ^^

I’m afraid i’ll have to opt out as i’m going away on holiday then. I’ll make sure i join the next one.

I guess I can wait 2 weeks. Get back into my school routine before I try any hard dream stuff.

I’d like to give it a go. Sign me up, please! :colgate:

Im in?

I’m in.

There are 10 players now, but you can still sign up for a reserve spot incase one of the others has to pull out before it starts.

I might have to pull out cause now that school started I haven’t got that much time (or energy) to induce any LDs using techniques, and DILD is extremely rare.

So if anyone wants my spot just say so, else I’ll have to participate and… Well, lose.

I’m sorry but because of another unforseen-at-the-time event, I won’t be able to make this one, sorry.

On second thought I’ll go with what MovieMe said and if no one else signs up, I’ll stay in and do worse than MovieMe.

well i can open signups again, no worries, and the new taskmaster ultimately starts the game when he is back :smile: graech and movieme, you can always join a next challenge :smile:

Interesting tasks make lucid dreams so much more interesting. I’ll join, maybe this will get me some more LDs. :smile:

Wohoo - I’m back from holidays! ^^

wnwoss, you are in :content:

Okay, only one more player then we are full and ready to go!

Ha harrrr! Why not? Sign me up! I could use a good dream vacation! :happy:

Okay, you are in! :content:

So, I think we can start now!
The first task will be posted tomorrow, 2nd September around 17:00 (GMT)

Task 1 of 7

Taste things you would never eat in real life
For example… Taste glass, wood or even the sun - its completely up to you!

o Bite into something but don’t remember it’s taste: 10 points
o Bite into something and remember it’s taste: 20 points
o Bite into more things and remember their tastes (once): 20 points

o Be able to make the taste of something like you want it to: 15 bonus points

Note: You only get points if you taste things you really would never eat in real life - so for example you wont get any points if you just go and drink normal water in your dream.
However, if you taste something you maybe would eat in real life , but that thing doesn’t really exist, you get normal points. For example: You find a new sort of fruit on another planet and eat it

You have until Tuesday, 4th September, 17:30 to complete this task and post your dreams in this thread.

With this task you can earn maximal 50 points, 105 points with lucid and bonus points added.

If you have any questions to this task, please post here.

Good luck with this task! :wink:

excellent news, im aiming to eat lightning and then as an extra a train. yes that should do it.

I should be able to do this if I’m getting lucid (The only reason I’m posting this is to help me remember :tongue:)

I became lucid last night. I realized I was dreaming while talking to a couple of girls. I was awake in the dream for a while but I eventually faded back into a “normal dream”. But yes, I know I was lucid for more than a minute if anything.

It’s too bad though, the task was posted before I went to bed… when I wake up I read the task and then I have no time to perform it! Maybe if I can work backwards on old tasks? Meh…

you know the task now so you can still do it… there is 48 hours for each task.

Okay last night I took a bite out of a steel pipe a tree and my own arm&hand.
The steel pipe was a salty kinda taste. The tree was really good. And myself tasted kinda wierd like taffy/playdoe.

I ate the moon once in a dream. It tasteed like cardboard. I also ate the clouds which tasted like cotton candy.
My next goal is to at the stars. I have grabbed them But i threw them(I guess because of ninja stars)