Similar to Restless Leg Syndrome?

Is it possible to have this only at certain times? I’m not sure if you call it that if it’s not chronic, but whenever I’m listening to an induction MP3, after 10 minutes or so, I get RLS and it messes me up. :sad:

Can anybody explain this? This only seems to happen during induction MP3s.

Are you sure what you are experiencing is RLS? The condition is characterized by voluntary leg movements due to incredible discomfort in the nerves of you legs, so if what you complain of is involuntary leg movement then it may be hypnagogic jerks that are agrevated by the audio stimuli as your body tries to fall asleep.

Yeah I have to keep moving my legs (so voluntarily) because of the discomfort in them while listening.

And this only happens while listening to BWGEN? RLS is a neurophysiological condition, meaning the root of the discomfort is from your body itself rather than an outside source such as audio.

Not bwgen, induction mp3s.

I personally think all these new “Syndromes” and “Conditions” are made up lol. So no?

restless leg syndrome is not made up, it’s a known sleep syndrome. I have it too sometimes, when i have had a tiresome day.

It’s strange you have it only in induction mp3’s though, maybe it has to do with your body relaxing and somehow the RLS kicking in? Have you ever had it before or only listening to the MP3’s? Maybe just move them if you need to and continue listening?

I use to have it rarely, at random times, long before I got into LD, then it went away, and I didn’t get it until I tried listening to a certain induction MP3 (it happens sometimes with the other MP3s but almost always with this specific one, and as annoying as it is, it’s the better of the ones I got. >_>).

i’d say call mulder and scully lol

no but seriously that is pretty weird, my advice would be try it for maybe a week more, and if it keeps doing it, find a different one i guess, maybe call some doctors to, you might could make some money as a new discovery :smile:

Not to rain on his parade, but I work in sleep research and we focus almost exclusively on the common disorders. If there’s no way to profit from it, don’t expect it to be looked at :tongue:

that happenes to me idk if its restless leg syndrome