Wicked The Musical.

The whole thing is on google video?! I must try to find that :lol:

I’d kill to see Wicked! I LOVE musicals, and ever since I saw RENT, I fell in love with Idina’s voice (too bad she’s not in it anymore!). I’ve heard great things about it, too!

Its amazing. I saw it in June and I’m going back in september. I do wish Idina and Kristen were still in it- Kristen has a fabulous voice, all the cast do

Musical?

It was fantastic. Funnier than I expected it to be, and the music was superb. :razz:

Loved the script it was hillarious :happy:

is that musical as perverted as the book? cause the book is pretty out there. but yeah i miss working shows like that. ughh

Is “Popular” as funny as I’ve heard?

Popular is great, and no, it’s not perverted. and yes, the book (as far as I could get) was out there. I love the whole, Oh I love you Elphie! I love you too, Fiyero! Let’s love each other! Oh wait fiyero, this book has a plot! And we could get in trouble for this! Oh don’t be silly, let’s just love each other. I gave up.

they play that sevreal times a year here. i remember hearing about it so much i dont care so much

Aww, that’s too bad, it really is a great musical

Ok, I have yet to see it (seeing it in January!), but I’m already obsessed with it! I’ve been singing Popular nonstop! And Defying Gravity, and my family loves it when I sing that! Especially the high notes!

Yes, my voice was dripping with sarcasm on those last two sentences… :wink:

Theres this girl at my school that loves that play.

I think I really have a problem now… :grin:

Still haven’t seen it…
Took a quiz rated impossible to see how well I knew Wicked.

15/15
:help:

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Somebody put the WHOLE SHOW on Google Videos!!! Shoshana Bean and Megan Hilty! I LOVE it! Sho is my FAVORITE Elphaba EVER!!! I’m SO excited! I downloaded it on my laptop! I love it SOOOO much!

Ahem.

That’s funny, I just had a friend let me hear the song Defying Gravity. Can’t say I liked it one bit…but I also find musicasl really boring.

phantom_lover shuns

…Well I’m glad you liked it Phantom -_-

???
Are you mocking me?

Ok, I’m desperate, so I figured I’d come here.

I’ve been looking EVERYWHERE for the picture from “As Long As You’re Mine,” the one during ‘and see how bright we shine.’ You know, when Elphaba’s… up higher and her arms are spread? Does ANYBODY have it? It’s killing me, because I really want it!