EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 130
Rainbow Connection

I need advice about the dream I had last night

Author  Message 
rikunatsumi

I need advice about the dream I had last night
PostPosted: Sun 26 Aug, 2007  Reply with quote

(is this where this kinda thing goes? Haven't been here too long) I had a dream that scared me last night not normal boogyman scary. But i wasnt scared in the dream. It was a normal dream, I havent been able to have a lucid dream yet because of school. Anyway it was a normal dream until something happened, and I knew something changed. I forget what was going on in the dream but it all stopped and everything turned black. It was just me standing in mid air in the dark. Then a headless skeleton walked up to me and handed me something, it looked like a black rock, but was shiny. I think he bowed a little and then he just walked away. Then my dream just went on like nothing happened.

Is this a bad sign? Is it some kind of omen? It was really scary because i've recently been interested in all kinds of paranormal/black magic/ESP/etc stuff. I haven't gotten further than wikipedia and browsing the new age section at the bookstore. Have I stumbled into something I shouldn't have? Or am I just thinking too much?

Odeon
transcendent
Somniologist

I'd say you're just thinking too much about it. I doubt you have anything to worry about. Dreams are always pretty random, whether they be normal or weird.

Hamedo
Shamanically Swoon
Lucid Initiate

I'm jealous. I want a headless skeleton to give me a shiny rock and bow to me. bat ebil

dreaming of you
What have I done?
Somniologist
LD count: 1

PostPosted: Mon 03 Sep, 2007  Reply with quote

This isn't an omen or anything like that. It's simply your mind acting out some of your fears. The key is to not be afraid of them, and they wont happen. meditate

Sakoda
That's my name.
cookie lover
Scribes
LD count: '09 about 4
Location: Terhe is an icaseinrng duobt of the rtiealy of tihs rlieaty

PostPosted: Mon 03 Sep, 2007  Reply with quote

well black magic isnt a good idea.. but i agree with the other posters dont worry to much

print