WE MADE IT! THANK YOU! ! !

I asked If I could and they said no :cry:
i also had a rough time explaining what the site is about and why I wanted to donate. LoL :tongue:

aww, that’s sweet you wanted to donate from your savings account :smile:

thank you aircoop for your donation! :happy:

Haha. Yeah, just telling you’re a lucid dreamer’ll make people like Oo’. But dude, 140 dollars!? It is sweet and all, yes. But you don’t have to donate THAT much. :eek:

hey Q i donated some money i guess like 2 days ago…

but i forgot to put my name hehe

it was paypal. and i think it was like 5 dollars, about all i have, so yeah just so you know who it was lol

im new to this paypal ebay thing

hmm i have paypal and could probably send a few $$ your way but i think i need a little persuasion… perhaps some pretty coloured stars like yours with a moderator tag underneath? :wink:

Thank you R3TR0 :happy: The email did look familiar but i couldn’t remember who it was :tongue:

Eonnn, i can give you space for 2 more extra stars in your profile :tongue:

oh good you got it :smile:

i was starting to get worried lol

only 2? aww :sad:
i want coloured ones though…

Damn I wish I asked for coloured stars before I donated LOL

well you can ask, but you won’t get them :tongue:

you get a cool icon to put in your sig :yes:

I would put it there pasQuale except… I have already used 3 images (the limit) -.-’

Q… you guys still got $120 to go?

I should have some money soon… perhaps in about a month from now i will donate some money… like $20 to $40 depending on how generous im feeling.

Hi Akorah/Eonnn yes, still $120 to go :yes:

Thank you in advance :smile: I like your new avatar by the way! :happy:

kewl

howd you like the new nick?

I would probably donate money to ld4all but of course I am too young to do such a thing and my parents wouldn’t allow it. Sorry guys.

@ bodhibay

:eek: double Takes :eh:

Lol!~

I donated a little bit… all the way from Finland, I don’t know how long it takes but I hope it gets there soon!! I hope I managed to do it right :content:

Thank you valkyr! How did you donate, by paypal or bank transfer? that way I know where to look out for it :smile:

It was bank transfer :slight_smile:

thank you. That will take a couple of days to be completed. I’ll keep an eye out :happy: