Sleep Walking

Has anyone ever heard of sleep walking while lucid? It seems that the few times I have become lucid my dream world is the same room that I am sleeping in. Ex: I’m lucid and close the door to my bedroom with my mind. I cannot get out of my room. The whole dream experience is between the 4 walls of my room. Usually when I wake up my sheets are all over the place, but nothing of the room seems out of the ordinary.

To make things simple. Is it possible that I think that I am dreaming, but walking around my room for real?

i haven’t but it’s quite possible, if you have a tendency to sleepwalk, you might well sleepwalk in a lucid dream, and as to the walking around your room thing, next time try flying or levitating an object or something(do the moon’s quest :razz:)

I have sometimes wondered while lucid if I was sleepwalking. It would be bad if I walked outside in my underware in the middle of winter. I live in practically arctic climate so I could die if I did that. I think that most lucid dreams happen in REM sleep, there’s been some debate but, REM sleep has most dream content. Anyway, You should be paralysed. Sleepwalking occurs in deep sleep, so it shouldn’t be a problem.

lol krakatoa Thats why you LOCK all of your doors so you CANT get out.

I sure hope I dont walk around… I sleep in my birthday suit.

Well, The front door is locked at night, not that I couldn’t unlock it. But in dreams it’s not necessary, that’s a way to reassure myself that I’m not sleepwalking I guess. Also, sleep flying is not so common nowadays.

my first half-lucid dream was like that, i was stuck in my room and even though i was trying to manupulate the dreamscape with my mind, it would not work. I didn’t think it was a dream hence the name “half-lucid dream”