Welcome to the new LD4all!

glad you like it everyone :happy:

still tweaking… lots to do.

and 3fold… english/french/dutch :nuu:

well i have made the template for the forum myself, so you can’t get this one anywhere.

wow amazing job Q

congrats

i am happy to report that this both loads faster and takes less bandwidth on the phone :cheer:

:grin: Amazing! I really love it. Like Garth said, I didn’t think that it would be this huge of a change, but I’m glad that it was. :spinning:good: bigger avatars).

Ooh, and the bug where you would try to enter a smiley in previously written text by clicking on the smilies on the left, but it would put it at the bottom is gone… :smile:

Thanks, Q, awesome job.

This is really kind of moving to a new house. So strange, but also beautiful and great :content:

And is that thing a viking-ship ? MOAJAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAh (oh, you’ve kept the "caps lock pop up) AHAHAMOAHAHAHa

The viking invasion has made it’s goal :ebil:

/me goes to see if there are some cookies in the new house too

Wow…this is what I said when I saw this o_O
It’s great, Q!

One word.

AWESOME!!!

Yeah, I thought it looked like the…front end (I’m nautically illiterate, don’t ask me what it’s called) of a drakkar.

Excellent job Q!! :thumbs: I like it!

This blew my mind. Great job!

I just realized, the backwards "e"s in the title would make for a great RC if you dream about the forum. :razz: Your mind would probably set them forward again in the dream.

I like it :smile:
:woo: 100x100 avatars,
/me hurries off to re-render his avatar :grin:

Oooh, I just came on while doing my homework and bam the new layout. I love it even though it’ll take some getting used to. I have to figure out where the links are now. XD The background is so pretty, too. :smile:

Thanks, Q!

:eek: :wizard: :hurray:

I really love the new layout Q!..
It looks almost like a dream itself :tongue: , you really can tell how much effort you have put into it. I’m quite lost for words, it looks soooo good :grin: . Its more colorful, and more efficient and wow…!

Thank you, and well done :content: !
AirCoop

Great job Q! It looks really nice :content:

Q…It’s wonderful.

Oh man this is so intense…

Cool, well done. :slight_smile:

I love the layout!!! I especially like the huge wings and the profile pages. I think you should try putting media boxes there alot of forums I go to have those. Wow this place is amazing. But the backwards E s give me headdaches :ohno:

PS why the extra rank stars?

Q, it’s stunning!!! :woo:

This new layout looks gorgeous.
Excellent job Q!