LD sex

I already had some dream sex, in ND’s and in LD’s. I also think that it is more realistic when one isn’t fully lucid.

Nearly every time I had dream sex I woke up just after the orgasm, probably because I always had one IRL,too. That’s why dream sex is so interesting, it influences your dream body and your physical body. Imagine if hurting your dream body would have the same effect on your real body…
I think having dream sex isn’t that hard(just think about it before you fall asleep), but doing it with a specific person always is a problem for me because I can’t make the person appear in my dream.

For me, it always seems to be someone i would least wan’t there lol :tongue:

OR, before going to sleep, create a fictional character that would willingly sleep with you…

<__<

__>

Yeah… I did… but when I summoned him into the dream he got too frisky too fast - for my taste at least. A TOTAL TURN-OFF.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’ve haven’t had sex in real life either, but I had a ND where I was! After I asked my friends who have done it before what it felt like and they described exactly how I was feeling in my dream!

moved into LD sex :moogle:

Before I found out about Lucid dreams yesterday, I used to think it was very rare when I got lucky in dreamland. I want to know: is it easy to have sex in LD’s? Can I just walk right up to any random person and start to do it, or is it not that easy? :uh:

Not immature, no. Sex in LDs can be difficult, as is any other stimulating experience in a dream. Often, the dream becomes unstable and you wake up unless you are experienced. Try something easier for your first couple LDs, like flying or spawning objects. Only when you are more skilled can you lengthen the dream enough for sex.

And Raping DCs is just plain creepy. Fictional beings deserve consent too! :tongue:

There’s a whole thread on sex in lucid dreams. It’s not immature, it’s probably one of the first things everyone thinks of that they wanna do in LDs. :happy:

Let’s just say that Sex is a popular LD pastime.

(Just look at Kenneth’s sig.)

i fail to see the necessity of consent. as long as they are still enough to get it done, its not an issue

All three of my lucid dreams are sex related. :tongue:

Me too hahaha

I’m surrounded by perverts!!

:peek:

can u gt horny in your dreams becouse it is caused by a chemical reaction whick im sure wouldnt be released in dreames (i gues it could be faked) or maybe when u become lucid u can release it im not sure

exactly the same happened to me.

Hi. When you are having sex with a DC is it possible to have an emotional connection with the DC even though they are not real?

Moved & merged from general lucidness

uh ? you can also have an emotinal connection with it without sex :razz:

If you want it to happen. Just go in there have sex and the dreams over after a that. Are you worried that this would happen to you or just wondering?

I just don’t want it to be like having sex with a robot.

trust me, its not… It’s convincing, and in a dream, you dont really notice that type of thing.

It’s probably the hardest thing to do… in an LD, I tried in at leat 2 LD’s and one time it woke me up, thouigh I wasn’t even close to start.
I see many younger guys try to do it, it’s probably a good practice and will give confidence in RL, too bad I didn’t know about LD’s when I needed practice :smile: .
I think for you guys it’ll feel even better, well I think sex in LD’s is better then real.
The major problem in RL that you have to control yourself to give pleasure to your partner, to feel the partner, and girls require a lot of attention before during and after sex, so it makes sex for me not that desirable, sometimes it’s better just to go and masturbate. :smile: