Welcome to the new LD4all!

I love the layout!!! I especially like the huge wings and the profile pages. I think you should try putting media boxes there alot of forums I go to have those. Wow this place is amazing. But the backwards E s give me headdaches :ohno:

PS why the extra rank stars?

Q, it’s stunning!!! :woo:

This new layout looks gorgeous.
Excellent job Q!

thank you everyone for your nice words, it means a lot :happy:

I’ve been working on this for such a long time now and i have grown used to it, although the starry background is a last minute decision so it’s “new” for me too.

I had to get up early today to see if the layout was still there :lol:

I also want to thank everyone who helped me with this:

the beta test team: basilus, bruno, fear, FiXato, magnus, mohegan, moogle, mysdrim, sandra, siiw, timeless, and wolb.

bruno - for always finding ways to abuse the new things and finding things to break them. This new look has been bruno-abused :tongue: And no bruno you are not allowed to tell about something. :tongue:

basilus-west - for aestetical critic and advice and for translating so quickly every little word and sentence i threw your way, and finding bugs in the french layout. And thank you for your final breaking of the layout, making that that is now not possible anymore.

fear and moogle: for generally messing around and making the test forum feel like a real forum - and for breaking the layout with huge images. moogle thank you for pointing out things members can do to mess up the layout.

A huge thanks to FiXato for making the kin name below the avatar possible :hugs:

magnus - for running to the testforum and testing everytime i asked you to take a look, and to remind me of the game even there :truit: (when does VVG start finally?)

Mohegan for testing with obscure browsers, and always being there to give feedback on anything new, and yes, the portal will come back :ebil: it’s not here now, have you noticed? :tongue: Still have to figure out a way :tongue:

mysdrim - for your help with translating and making me notice i made a huge error in the french part of the site at first :tongue:

sandra - for spotting the little details and things that don’t work. Yes, i still have to fix that dutch thing :tongue:

siiw For giving feedback on how it looks on the phone and your support :cool:

Timeless for your final testing spree - and your brother for your help - although that is still not fixed, wonder when someone will post about that in the bug report forum :wink:

wolb for GMing wolbgame. :tongue:

Such an amazing upgrade. Truly an epic “well done”!! :happy:

Well done Q. It looks fantastic and im so glad that everything worked out for you!

New layout is smooth and you already know i love it! im glad i could help you out when you needed it and ill keep talking to my bro about that little bit he was reading up on it last night so i’ll see what he thinks now.

Once again, congrats Q, Looks fantastic and its a dream come true.

The great thing about this new theme is the background ~ I understand it was a last minute decision but it helps you think about infinite possibilities and “dreaming”. So, sort of helps remind us of what the forum is all about. Great ideas here :content:

Also, I was just thinking that if you made the black outlines of the top header (the wings) more smooth, it would look a lot better. At the moment they look roughly done and that effect doesn’t match the logo or smoothness of the website as a whole.

I really like the new stuff. I really like how where it says, Welcome to LD4All the lucid dreamers community, and some of the letters are backwards. Its kinda like a RC.

Great Job :good:

where have you been?!

I’m lost :eek:
I have to get used to the new layout :tongue:
But it is very nice :grin:

woooahhhh

this is crazy cool

it’ll take some getting used to ofc

woah! this is crazy cool! i love it! :happy:

and i dont even notice the ads anymore, what a delight!

I know, one time I accidentally clicked on one of them.

:rip:

Wow. This new layout really compliments my new laptop. :tongue:

It’s amazing, Q! And I liked the addition of the “cookie lover” title—I accidentally left my title blank for a moment. :wink:

I noticed that too!

:content: Yayzors for Q !

Q, that BB code guide is awesome. I dunno if it was on the previous layout, but it’s great! Now my sig has colours in it!! It’s great. The bb code guide, I mean. Thanks!

Wow, this looks wonderful Q! :hurray: I like this a lot better. (It doesn’t look quite so new-ageish. :tongue: ) The wings at the top are awesome and every time I see the backwards "e"s I do a reality check. :gni: I got all excited the first time I saw them and was like, “Sweet! I’m dreaming!” :yay: Then I checked and I wasn’t so then I was dissapointed. laughs But again, this is great! :hugs:

Wow! It really looks awesome! Amazing. The wings look all “dreamy”, and the colors on this layout just seem so much more vivid… It’s not only the wings though, everything looks great! I’m really impressed. :content:

/me keeps staring at the wings…

Can’t get enough! :woo: Thank you Q! :grouphug:

At first I didn’t like the style as much.
Now I am getting used to it.
Although I didn’t have much time to get used to the old version.