What's new?

no it wouldn’t … it is difficult for some to complete a quest while it is running. What is nice about the quest star wings being taken away from you again after a few days??? :cry:
you could put a list of quests completed in the extra information part of your profile :happy:

Another “new” thing is that the [mod] tags have changed from color.

nods

painoQus, indeed, it’s just a first reward, and after your Quest you will have a taste for more :wink: You can keep your Questlog and put a link to it somewhere in your profile. I like to see everyone with those wings.

thank you so much everyone for your kind words, it means a lot to me :happy:

Where in the profile will that star be?

And pff, 5k posts? When is spamming time? NOW IS SPAMMING TIME ! :grin:

:yay:

Above the avatar, under the mod/admin/etc… sign, I think?

well, why don’t you complete this moons Quest and find out? :grin:

BAH! now all my hard-earned stars are worthless!

I spammed for so long too :razz: now what do i have to show for it? incomplete

*trjr relates the stars to Grand Theft Auto… uh oh looks like swat teams are going to come after me!

Is there a reason that the time that a post was posted doesn’t appear along with the date it was posted?

I love the layout, it looks great! :happy:
Good job!!!

yes, you probably have a different date setting in your profile. Go to your profile and select another way of displaying the time. And it’s easier now, not some weird D,Y,y, code :smile:

Wooahh! It looks so great! And all the new options! Good job!

quick question

any particular reason that my custom title was 2 characters too long as of now?

why did that change? it’s kinda irritating :razz: and i don’t want to think of another one

because basilus west broke it… but i can add some more characters if everyone promises not to make a custom title that is only MMM’s :tongue:

or make the font a bit smaller… i’ll see what i can do.

lol are you serious just think of a new one!!!

Wow this new layout looks really good! Nice job! :ok:

i like the old one the best, FYI

plus it’s fixed now anyway, so no need to be rude

i wasn’t being rude iwas being direct:)

ah! the front page changed haha

i clicked ld4all and i was liek where am i?!?!

This is a really cool new look.

The new look is nice, but have you considered what it looks like on wide-screen or high resoultion displays? I have 1680x1050 display and your 1024 wide column wastes lot of screen estate. And it what looks like on 1900x1600 monitors I can only guess.

-NL