Welcome to the new LD4all!

I know, one time I accidentally clicked on one of them.

:rip:

Wow. This new layout really compliments my new laptop. :tongue:

It’s amazing, Q! And I liked the addition of the “cookie lover” title—I accidentally left my title blank for a moment. :wink:

I noticed that too!

:content: Yayzors for Q !

Q, that BB code guide is awesome. I dunno if it was on the previous layout, but it’s great! Now my sig has colours in it!! It’s great. The bb code guide, I mean. Thanks!

Wow, this looks wonderful Q! :hurray: I like this a lot better. (It doesn’t look quite so new-ageish. :tongue: ) The wings at the top are awesome and every time I see the backwards "e"s I do a reality check. :gni: I got all excited the first time I saw them and was like, “Sweet! I’m dreaming!” :yay: Then I checked and I wasn’t so then I was dissapointed. laughs But again, this is great! :hugs:

Wow! It really looks awesome! Amazing. The wings look all “dreamy”, and the colors on this layout just seem so much more vivid… It’s not only the wings though, everything looks great! I’m really impressed. :content:

/me keeps staring at the wings…

Can’t get enough! :woo: Thank you Q! :grouphug:

At first I didn’t like the style as much.
Now I am getting used to it.
Although I didn’t have much time to get used to the old version.

Pff, finally found a place to say:

Beautifull Layout :grin: !

P.s. I’m really glad that the avatars can be bigger now :smile: .

:wink:

It looks awesome Q!! :smile:

It looks great - but I’ve got overflowing text and images running together on my screen. I tried increasing the resolution just in case, but still didn’t fix it. :confused:
Anyone else having a similar problem with the new layout?

snape, please give me a screenshot of that and tell me your browser.

Yeah!!! Love the new look aye it wicked as something thats sooo wicked its wicked ya follow??

Sorry, no problems detected, (yet) :wink: .

Nevermind my problems - I suspect it’s because I’m behind a strict work firewall.

Ok so I havnt been on ld4all in what seems like months and so I get on to and BAM there it is completly changed. I thought I was on the wrong site for a second. It looks so wonderful and oh I just cant find the words to describe it! :wow: I absoloutly LOVE it. A very well done Q!!

I’m new to this site myself it’s pretty intrusting
I’m not the only one who walks the cloudy path

AMEN to that, botanist! We are all in this together…

I love l4dall

[mod]please use edit button (top right) when adding a short comment after a previous post. I’ve edited all your posts into the same post.
:wave: welcome to LD4all :moogle: [/mod]

:wave: lionwarrior and welcome to ld4all :welcome:

There is an edit button for you to use instead of making a post for each line that floods the thread of posts :tongue:

You need 5 posts to see the list and the forums are just to lurk in the index :cool_raz:

I love this site ! Do you know when french forum reopen ?