A WILD Ride?

ok so here we are again :tongue: im basically posting because i had some kind of WILD last night and i have some doubts about it, anyways heres the story:

Basically last night i was reading about WILDing at bedtime like at night, so i decided to try it because i was hearing stuff like it was impossible or very hard to do, so i took some guy´s word for it, he claimed it usually took him about 20minutes of listening to LD inducing music to WILD at night so i decided to give it a shot, I used the reverse blinking tech alongside with muscle twitching to fool your body and counting technique, which resulted in me getting like incredibly relaxed, i got to a point where i think i saw some building´s shadows and it the picture started to get clearer, like if the sun was coming out, but after a bit of me focusing on the image it blurred out, so i decided to still stay that way, lying in bed, since it was so relaxing, but after some time i noticed extreme anxiety, like i just couldnt stay more time lying there i just needed to get up. After a while of fighting that feeling i decided to open my eyes as i opened em i noticed my vision was extremely blurry, i noted how an hour had passed and also i noted how my muscles were sore i dunno if it was because i was so relaxed or whatnot, anyways i did a couple of RCs only to check i wasnt dreaming, then i fell asleep again and tried WBTB some time later after 7 hours of sleep, leading to the same conclusion. everything well till i got to a point of extreme anxiety in which i cant stay there no more.

So thats it, any suggestions on what to do to beat that point so i can stay more time wilding till i get an ld? also any thoughts on what those buildings were? if they were HI or if i was starting to go inside my dream.
Thx for the answers beforehand and keep dreaming :happy:

I suggest just keep trying to fight off that feeling for even longer.
From what you have described you are very close.
It sounds like you are in getting into the state where your body is asleep but your mind isn’t. There is a topic on that, but I don’t have the link, I am sure somebody can pull it up for you.

Yeah, keep trying. MILD’s are better though :wink:

Nice going!!! It looks like you are pretty close to wilding! How long have you been using this technique?

umm i think i started yesterday :tongue: it has helped a lot though and it makes wilding a lot faster and simpler

So i read now that supposedly the uncomfortability feeling is the body´s way of testing if the brain is already sleeping, as a way to prevent umm danger or something, anyways thats interesting and all but i just cant seem to stand it for too long, it comes like in waves when i feel extremely uncomfortable and like i just need to jolt out of bed, and when the wave ends i feel numb again, its all so strange, people say meditating helps but i dont know any of that :razz: i just need a way to go through that state any thoughts??

What you read is not actually proved :smile: It’s a theory. Myself I think this uncomfortable feeling is the feeling of your body beginning to enter SP.