How did you get here?

I first found out about this site from dreamviews but I joined using a search engine- so I guess both really

Got here through a link a friend found online and gave to me

Glad she did, or i might of still been dreamless (Thats a scary thought :eek: )

Search engine. One day, on another board, someone told me about lucid dreaming. I became intrigued and went on a search.

Subliminal messages from aliens…

Actually, I have no clue. I don’t remember HOW I got here or even WHY I started to pick up lucid dreaming.

Maybe it was because a while back I started analysing dreams and probably came across this site on a forum… or something…

I’m still gonna go with the aliens thing, though.

I am in the same boat, I have no idea how I found this site.
But I sure am glad that I did.

How did you find out about this website? Where you searching for information about dreams? Did a friend tell you? Did you type in random letters and numbers on the web address bar and get here?
I personally was looking for more information about LD’s.

(If a mod could make this into a poll, that would be appreciated. :help: )

made a poll, and merged your post in it :wink:

I followed a link someone recomended on youtube. I was reading the comments on a WILD induction video. And someone recomended this site. The rest is just history :grin:

I was searching for lucid dreaming forums and came across to this. :smile:

I had an LD experience, i was curiose so i did some research on it. Eventually i found my way here.

A few years ago i had an OBE, but i ignored it and eventualy forgot about it. Two years later i heard some people discussing about OBEs so i thought id look it up on google, remembering that i once did that. There was one site that mentioned OBEs with WILD and that got me interested in LDs. After some days of searching i found ld4all and here i am :content:

Years ago I read an article in my grandma’s paper about LDing. I was really interested and kept the article (in fact I still have it here):

Wednesday, January 27, 1999 in The Express
A big headline “can you control your dreams”

I forgot about it for a while, but then a few years later I remembered it and searched on google…and found LD4all! That was over 5 years ago (blimey!)

I got it from a subliminal message from aliens…
Not really.
I got it from the game SoulFU mentioning LDs and me thinking “What the hell is a lucid dream?”
Then I got to this site from google.

Like others here, I came from Gamefaqs.

I came here a year ago, but didn’t have the time for Lucid Dreaming. The name has been stuck in my mind for so long I’ve finally decided to sign up and make a serious effort.

I’m pretty sure I just googled ‘lucid dreams’…

Could be wrong though. I think a friend refered me to a site with LD info on it and that I might’ve joined the forums from there, but that was probably Dreamviews, later on. Memory fails me, it was quite a while back now. :happy:

I found this site being mentioned on another forum just a while ago. I took a little peak and noticed how fun it is to be here. Then I signed up! :happy:

yea , it is great

i THINK search engine , it could also be it was at wikipedia at that time , i can’t really say for shure , but i am really glad i am here :yes:

I got here via Google. Spent about 30 minutes here and then to Dreamviews.

What can I say. I think I made the right choice.

browsing wikipedia,like i do every day(if possible), i was ‘linking’(using links on wikis to get as many pages on a subject)through buddism and eventually the “see also” coloum showed “lucid dreaming” i clicked on it and then got really interested. so i looked at the references and saw “LD4all” i was a week from being 13 so i waited and joined

I don’t remember how I found this site
It just sorta happened!
I was on yahoo answers and somehow I found a question on LDing
When I looked more into it, I found this site!