Guitar Hero anyone>>>

They won’t, Jimmy page never lets any songs get covered/used, sadly

Im stoked for the beastie boys, and dragon force!!!

I love DDR, that is one of my favorite games.
I was “taught” by one of my friends from Zimbabwe who now lives in Ireland.
It was common knowledge that he was the best, so I was honored.

My brother has it on xbox 360 … it’s okay.

I would like to get into DDR b/c of the songs X D i like em

Aren’t there already a topic for this?

Anyways, my sister owns all the ones for PS2, and think I’m some kind Guitar Hero god.
But I’m sure I actually suck! :tongue:

I hope that the X-Box only GH2 songs will be included on the PS2 or PS3 version of GH3.
I really wanna play “Billion Dollar Babies” and “The Trooper” >_<

Just so you know it Cherry Pie was on GH2.

All the guys play it at college, there’s some real professionals :razz: hehe

I play a game called Synthesia. It’s like PianoHero, but for mac.
It’s more fun with a real instrument :content:

In case anybody out there doesn’t want to pay for Guitar Hero, there is a program called “Frets On Fire”. It is basically the same game except on computer.
Plus, it is free.
You have to download all of the songs off of the forum (it comes with 3), and you get all of Guitar Hero I and II’s songs.

I am pretty sure this doesn’t count as a vendor:
:content:
Frets On Fire

I already played that… it sucks bad :meh:

I don’t think it is as good as Guitar Hero, but it is free.
I like it, but I don’t play it much.

When is Guitar Hero Norweigan Folk Songs coming out?

What!? hope they never makes that ting…
Points at Singstar: Norske Hits :scared:

Delillos and postgirobygget on Gh , hmm

I’ve tried GH a few time, first time in the store, i didnt get that they implemented anyting but the knots, so i got 0 points and put the guitar away, (played smoke on the water way better on real guitar :wink: )

But the second time i tried it at a mates place, he showed me and i did avarage i guess

bought it, own it, played it, loved it :tongue:

Have both GH2 and GH2:80’s love them. Can play all songs on expert and can five star about half maybe a bit more.

Also I can play it behind my head for a bulk of Hard songs and a few Expert songs and I still 5 star them.

hmm, kool. your almost as good as me… hehe

lol wow, i got GH3 for christmas and i can just barely make it through about half the songs on hard

whoaaaa i made this post soo long ago :tongue:

keep trying

I have GH, GHII and GHIII on PS2. Finished GH on Expert including all the bonus songs; Finished GHII on Expert including a majority of bonus songs except the hardest ones (Jordan, etc.); currently trying to beat Lou in battle on Hard in GHIII.

…and I play Frets on Fire at school :cool:

I have Guitar Hero II & III for the 360. Since I’ve been playing Rock Band with my brother a lot, when we went to play Guitar Hero I was like WHOA its so bad. Rock Band seems better to me. (they were created by the same people I know)