~Using Crystals for Lucid Dreaming~

Oh my gosh, reading this thread is really putting me in the mood to go to a crystal/gemstone store.

Has anybody tried sleeping with angel aura crystal quartz or aqua aura crystal quartz (might have different names). Those are basically clear quartz that is fused with platinum or gold.

They are so beautiful that I feel they must be great for inducing vivid dreams.

I have a moonstone (wich helps me remember more dreams and boots the vividness of it), lapis lazuli danburite. None of them havegiven me any LD’s.

Can someone recomend a crystal to use for LD? I would love to get into this. And how much would they cost?

Moonstone and danburite are supposed to work, i got mine for … £5-10 they make me remember more dreams.

any specific shop where I could purchase these? (of course you live in europe and i live in USA)

I have yet to find a store that sells either in the States.
Of course, I haven’t look that hard.
I am curious to find one also.

I knew a website ( cant find it anymore, if i do i will pm you), if you search in google you might find a good website.

i usually go to ebay for my crystals - they have a special section for it. just typing the name of the crystal you are looking for in the search box there helps too :smile:

I just did that, and found a few for a very good price.
Thank you for the tip.
I won’t be able to order one right away though.

Hey here is a tip for crystal users… Only put them out, or under your pillow when you go to bed, and when you get up put them away, allso dont use them everynight. I use mine two, or three times a week. It helps trigger your SC that your going to ld on the nights you use them. I hope this helps, it has helped me.

What is the history of crystals? Does anybody know which civilizations used them?

Thanks

I have an opal pendant that looks like it’s an eye. Do you think that would be useful for inducing lucid dreams?

I would love to sleep with the “Hope crystal” Its a dark blue cystal that was a crown jewl It was on the movie “Titanic”. Ive had dreams about this crystal when I sleep with my crstal under my pillow. I bet the hope crystal would give you awsome dreams. The hope crystal cost two hundread million dollars.

Ok so you are probably wondering how I did it. Well i ordered a Prehnite crystal/gemstone from the internet. It was proven to induce LD’s and visualization. So i thought why not spend 8 bucks on something that can give me LD’s. I rubbed my crystal before i went to sleep(that is what is said to do before going to sleep) and it gave me a VERY vivid LD. :happy: The crystal was only 8 dollars! I hope i get another LD tonight :smile:

Couldn’t it be a placebo effect? Either way more power to you guys.

I’m almost 100% sure it’s placebo. But that definitely isn’t a bad thing! I don’t think crystals would work for me though because I expect them not to work.

maybe it is a placebo, but i dont really care because it gets me lucid :tongue:

Yeah, in a way even if the crystals don’t have powers, if you believe they do then they’re worth the money. :content:

i used an amethyst and put it on my forehead while going to sleep and it caused me to see the memories of my day quite clearly while still being pretty awake, as the sleep got deeper nothing noticeable happened

i think thats because it fell down during sleep :wink:
Has anybody a theory how (other than placebo of course) crystals should help ?