~Using Crystals for Lucid Dreaming~

Can someone recomend a crystal to use for LD? I would love to get into this. And how much would they cost?

Moonstone and danburite are supposed to work, i got mine for … £5-10 they make me remember more dreams.

any specific shop where I could purchase these? (of course you live in europe and i live in USA)

I have yet to find a store that sells either in the States.
Of course, I haven’t look that hard.
I am curious to find one also.

I knew a website ( cant find it anymore, if i do i will pm you), if you search in google you might find a good website.

i usually go to ebay for my crystals - they have a special section for it. just typing the name of the crystal you are looking for in the search box there helps too :smile:

I just did that, and found a few for a very good price.
Thank you for the tip.
I won’t be able to order one right away though.

Hey here is a tip for crystal users… Only put them out, or under your pillow when you go to bed, and when you get up put them away, allso dont use them everynight. I use mine two, or three times a week. It helps trigger your SC that your going to ld on the nights you use them. I hope this helps, it has helped me.

What is the history of crystals? Does anybody know which civilizations used them?

Thanks

I have an opal pendant that looks like it’s an eye. Do you think that would be useful for inducing lucid dreams?

I would love to sleep with the “Hope crystal” Its a dark blue cystal that was a crown jewl It was on the movie “Titanic”. Ive had dreams about this crystal when I sleep with my crstal under my pillow. I bet the hope crystal would give you awsome dreams. The hope crystal cost two hundread million dollars.

Ok so you are probably wondering how I did it. Well i ordered a Prehnite crystal/gemstone from the internet. It was proven to induce LD’s and visualization. So i thought why not spend 8 bucks on something that can give me LD’s. I rubbed my crystal before i went to sleep(that is what is said to do before going to sleep) and it gave me a VERY vivid LD. :happy: The crystal was only 8 dollars! I hope i get another LD tonight :smile:

Couldn’t it be a placebo effect? Either way more power to you guys.

I’m almost 100% sure it’s placebo. But that definitely isn’t a bad thing! I don’t think crystals would work for me though because I expect them not to work.

maybe it is a placebo, but i dont really care because it gets me lucid :tongue:

Yeah, in a way even if the crystals don’t have powers, if you believe they do then they’re worth the money. :content:

i used an amethyst and put it on my forehead while going to sleep and it caused me to see the memories of my day quite clearly while still being pretty awake, as the sleep got deeper nothing noticeable happened

i think thats because it fell down during sleep :wink:
Has anybody a theory how (other than placebo of course) crystals should help ?

no it was still there unless you were with the Amethystian People’s watching and supervising its activity ? :smile:

i sleep where i doze and wake up so i woke up many times with it still on my forehead and took it off when i felt like rolling over

crystals are conduits of electricity, therefore touching them aligns your body with a specific current of energy

science has not gotten into the subtle realms to really understand the experience of chi and prana, so many people will take the chakra system and idea of subtle bodies as nothing real however the individual can take note of chi and prana immediately by doing something as simple as drinking tea

now the body feels energized

or deep deep cleansing breathing

what we have is that the word “energy” has been transposed upon the individual’s perception of the energy that flows through their body, if anyone is skeptical t hat perceivable energy flows through their body they only need to do simple exercisess to ascertain that, YES they can feel it

tvs effect our brainwaves the tones they emit bring alpha waves into balance, the way that commercials are edited aligns brainwaves through light and sound electronics of all kind affect us

the only issue for the skeptic is either looking at the sciences that are, or to engage in personal experience

once an individual EXPERIENCES telepathy, satral projection, Christ-consciousness, it is not a matter of whether the experience is “hallucination” or not

a great spiritual teacher once spoke about how he walked with jesus in mediation and someone said “you’re hallucinating” and he said “i’m having a hell of a time too!”

this is the emphasis of ritual magick and subcosncious communion whatever works for you works, you can create a science out of random activities to allow you to be a perfect bowler, for instance, and it doesn’t matter if it is real to anyone else

it does so happen though that crystals do have a meanign int he collective-unconscious and one who can feel energy can feel the energies of the crystals

last case in point : they say you can TALK to them, well, i have not had telepathy with mine, i just know, because i know basic energy flows and can feel energies, that mine have energy

now for people who can’t feel energy the crystals might not help, but they can do simple exercises to feel it

now if this is wrong then just disagree its alright, because most people aren’t that concerned with crystals anyway, the only real point is that whether something is placebo or not doesn’t change the fact that it works

to MASTER the placebo effect is to be a magician you dig ? like hey i’m going to frollick through a meadow and this will cause me to get a girlfriend, well hey if you succeed then you just created a placebo that heals
would you like a healing placebo ? isn’t a placebo medicine if it heals even if its placebo ? isn’t it ? it isn’t ? isn’t it? it isn’t ? isn’t it ?

it IS of course, science is always needed to explore these things because snake oil doesn’t work for everyone

to explore the science of crystals we would do simple studies and they would turn out results because afterall quartz is being used in computers now, it does store information / electricity of some form

Bill O’ Reilly’s smile,
smugness
quickness to dismiss
has caused thousands of deaths
just an indicator of the solar plexus mindset, progress,
backwards,
catch up!
$ is contained there,
it goes out, it smiles “sure, you are… sure you” it smiles, orders a genocide, sure of itself… sure of being right…

strange tymes
this is not about individuals it is about multi-dimensional consciousness systems
that will seek to limit the information we have access to to bolster and impede our evolution.

truthfully any human should have full spiritual vision enough to see energies but the frequencies are kept very low by authorities! its crazeh!

I couldn’t be more skeptical of crystals. They are rocks. Compacted carbon. I don’t see how it would possibly help someone LD.