The BIG Cat Lover & Dog Lover Topic III

you can’t say that and not show pictures of the kitty :happy:

sign the petition here https://community.ld4all.com/t/the-big-cat-lover-dog-lover-topic-iii/23736 :moogle:

His names Chewie :smile:

Chewie 1
Chewie 2
Chewie 3

He looks playful.
:smile:
How long have you had him for?

almost a week

Ohh, a new kitten.
I talk to my cat, I meow at him and he meows back, we can get into some pretty serious conversations.

“Congratulations, it’s a boy!”. :grin:

I just brought home my new kitten… I’ve been wanting to get a cat for so long, now it’s finally happened. He’s 12 or 13 weeks (the only thing I forgot to ask the owner, lol, I knew I should have written it down), and so far he doesn’t have a name. We’re going through name ideas like crazy, we already rejected like 200 names…

I’ll post pictures later :grin: he’s really cute! Grey/brown/mocca, PERFECT cat! :content:

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww
:hyper: yes need piccehs

call him mochi :grin:

(name 201 :tongue: just popped in my head when i read he is grey/brown/mocca )

My family’s always been a dog one. So I’ve never had a cat before. But once I get out of college I will for sure get a cat someday!

I like that name.
Congratulations on getting your kitten Olesia.
Tell us when you have decided a name.

's been a while since I posted here. Sadly we lost Felix on the 2 year anniversary of adopting him from the RSPCA - we found him curled up in the grass at the side of the road :sad: He’s sadly missed by the whole family…

On a happier note, we have a new adoptee - Dora. She is a very lively and fairly insane one-year-old who captured our hearts on a recent visit to the RSPCA :content: She’s settling in with us and beginning to tolerate our 10-year old Cinnamon.

Those are cute cats there Sleepyhead :content:

oh Sleepyhead :sad: :hugs:

oo odd markings … you will always be able to spot her from a distance :smile:
… and most younger cats do tend to be a little insane :tongue:

I’m gonna post a picture of my dog soon!

My dog just died about a month ago.
I had a dream about him two nights ago after looking at pictures of him before bed.
It was nice to be able to pet him again.

Here are a few pictures of my dog. He’s an Australian Shepherd tri-color

Very nice dog KT!
I’ll post some pics of my dog soon… she a german shepard, brown lab MIX!

Our dog had puppies again ^^ :smile:

Aww, I like the poems. I don’t own a cat myself :cry: , though I really want to. Every time I see a kitty I just want to pet it, though they usually get scared. However, when I do get up close and personal, I just love how their fur feel and the sound and vibration of their purring :smile: .

I love cats. They’re sweet! :happy:

I have a cat of my own. I had two, but the other one ran away. I didn’t really like him. (They aren’t really mine, but my sister’s.)

Cats for the win! :happy: Although dogs are more intelligent.

Ok heres two pictures of one of my cats (i have two)

And

I will try get some pictures of the other if i can :smile: