DC friendship?

Hey, have you ever had a recurring DC friend? Be it lucid or not, a SG or not, tell us about it!

For now, I haven’t had recurring characters (other than RL people), but I plan to create one for CALD on my next LD.

I have a recurring DC in some of my LDs that I guess you could call a friend. He’s my old best friend from a few years ago. We would always debate philosophic and scientific topics, and it seems his personality has imprinted itself in my mind as a recurring dream character. He doesn’t think he’s a dream character and I always end up debating with him over whether the dream is actually real or not, which has actually lead to some very interesting insights I’ve had into the mind.

Then again, there’s also my SG, the wizard in the purple robes, but I’ve only ever seen him twice.

My SG of course. Although there’s still some things I need to get straight with him of course. Other than that, we’re great friends. Mostly because we enjoy a lot of the same things and the fact that he gives me very inspiring dreams.

I’m still searching for my SG, hopefully I’ll fine them soon.

A werewolf named Adrygan (didn’t name him myself, that was the name he had in the first dream) frequently visits my dreams from time to time… I dunno if I’d actually consider him a friend…

There are a lot of repeating characters in my dream the only ones that are usually friendly (that I can think of now that aren’t DC renderings of RL people) are my SGs, the others are hostile.

well, occasionally i see a girl who is in multiple of my dreams. Her name is long (similar to Romana’s name in Doctor Who) so she told me to call her Auren. We go on adventures and stuff like that, so we’re definitely friends.

I don’t have that many DC ’ s Never mind friends.

I have recurring characters that are always by my side but i can only see them out the corner of my eyes and they always seem to have a secure feeling around them. The weird thing is i hate being alone and ever since i realized this it always seems like someone is at my side in my dreams.