Question about LILD

Had somebody experiences with LILD? I think it’s an exciting technique if it really works…

Now to my question:

I had a LD where I was in a bar. There was a DC standing behind a shopping cart. I remembered to ask a DC if he/she can make me lucid the next time I’m dreaming. So I get him and asked:

Me: “Hey what’s your name?”
He: “My name is Angelo.”
Me: “Ok Angelo, you know this is a dream and you’re a DC. So is it possible that you remember me to do a RC in a dream or simply tell me that I’m dreaming?”
He: “Yes, I can do that but there is a problem. How can I find you?”
Me: “I don’t know. We will see. Try your best and thank you.”

I woke up shortly after that and record the dream.
The next two nights I dreamed about being in a shopping mall. No Angelo who’s trying to make me lucid, but I always had a shopping cart in front of me! I didn’t get lucid and I only noticed it when I wrote my dreams down, but could this be a successful LILD? So shopping carts were never dreamsign of me.

Any suggestion?

Do a RC every time you see a shopping cart?

Anyway, I think you should have given Angelo your phonenumber and told him to give you a call the next time you’re dreaming :wink: Then, each time you use your phone you think of this and tell yourself that you are expecting a call from him :razz:

I just thought about the RC thing. Maybe it works! Thanks!

Yeah, I should hand out some buisness cards to all DC´s so everyone of them can remind me :tongue:

If you want to make your own characters to make you lucid do CALD it’s just like LILD. Do RCs everytime you see a grocery cart. :content:

Thank you kt4all, I think I will read a little bit in the CALD Topic.

So nobody had succes with LILD?

Quite interesting… I haven’t had the chance to try it yet, though.

Maybe Angelo’s bringing the shopping cart :happy:

Ok, now I really think LILD could be working as long as I realize that I´m dreaming… I dreamt again about a supermarket. I was an employee, standing in aline and all the DC´s walking around with shopping carts. So it´s nothing unusual for a supermarket, but 3 dreams in 5 nights about shopping carts. Something going on in my head…

I thought about that the DC wasn´t Angelo, but instead of the DC the shopping cart was Angelo. Maybe “Angelo the shopping cart” only spoke through the DC? I´m going crazy…

Canasta, it’s a dream. Of course you’ll have to use dream logic to understand what’s going on. :wink:

And you should be happy. Personally, I like dreams a lot more when they actually have continuity. :happy:

Yes you´re right Neo. Continuity is a good thing and it should help to realize that we are dreaming. But I didn´t get it yet…Maybe next night!

I´m really excited about that, because I don´t think that 3 of 5 nights are all by accident…

Ok no rememberd “shopping cart” dreams tonight… :neutral:

You planted the seed. That’s all you have to think about. That’s the point right? Maybe Angelo will come back in like 10 years and say “hey, you’re dreaming!” You don’t know.

A planted seed? Remembers me of an LD4all Quest.
Oh that would be so great if this really happens! I hope I will remember who he is in a few years.

what is lild

Hover your mouse over it in Canasta’s first post.

As for LILD, I’ve never had anything even remotely close to what I’d call ‘Success!!’ by using that method, but I’m glad you’ve found something that appears to work for you! :ok:

relkon2, [LILDs)
(Next time you have a question about a technique, search Pathways first. It has a lot of answers :yes: )

As for this thread, I am locking it as it seems to be veering off topic…and being bumped.