Lucidity Challenge V - Dimsya Wins!

Righto! :tongue: You’re now in! :content: Now we just need… 9 more…

Well, I’m actually having a really, really bad DR and don’t think that I’ll be able to get (m)any points - but I could really need motivation now - so sign me up please! :content:

Ok-dokey :slight_smile: You’re in!

Sounds interesting. Sign me up too :smile:

I think I’ll sign up. Though I can’t promise anything cuz I haven’t had a lucid dream in a while.

Sign me up too!

I guess I’ll sign up, if we’re allowed to sign up for consecutive LC’s. :smile:

Righto! Now we need 4 more :content:

first want to say hello (not sure if this is my 1st or 2nd post)!

and… sign me in…

still some ppl missing means some more days of practice for me :smile:
my attempt is not to become the very last ^^
like some others here I am going to use this challenge as a motivation for more LDs.
And I really did some improvements with DR the last week, what was my requirement to start with LD induction techniques again… soo give it a try :wink:

ps. sorry for any mistakes, just dont speak english often enough…

sign me up, even though I failed miserably last time.

Righto :content: now we just need two more to sign-up!

And don’t worry, antec-rex :tongue: I’m sure you’ll do better this time around :bounce:

Wanna go to Rome,
:smile: when can I go?

Sign me up. I’m up for a good challenge. :colgate:

looks like we have 10 peaople willinmg to participate :smile:

Darn, sign ups just filed up, huh…?

Alrighty, we’ve all 10 slots filled! The First Task will be announced on Monday 6:00 PM EST.

Great :content:

Can’t wait this will be so much fun :woot:

Woo!

I like the timing better this time. I’ll still have time to post after I get home from school.

And so the First Task of the Lucid Challenge!! Activates Task-Tron

Please Note: Completing any of these while Lucid will give you 10 Lucid Points per Objective. As the Task Objectives become tougher, more Lucid Points may be awarded per Objective Completed, when that happens I will let you know upon announcing the next Task. Dreaming and becoming Lucid alone will earn you 10 Lucid points even if you don’t complete any of the Objectives.

Good Luck and Have Fun!! :happy:

Every Task will have Two Days for you to complete.

The next task will be assigned this Wednesday at 6:00 PM EST.

And please post your entire dream account so I can look for anything that may give you extra points for some reason or other. Who knows? Falling on your head after falling backwards off of a cliff while getting eaten by a flamingo might get you a few sympathy points!
Yes, Sympathy Points will be awarded to those who experience unfortunate accidents in their attempts to complete my Tasks. Not that I’m going to give any evil-impossible-hard-to-do Tasks :tongue: so don’t worry–Titan-Slaying can be for another Lucid Challenge Round by some other Task Giver.

And once again, Good Luck and Have Fun!!