What your hands look like...

I guess it’s because hands can be altered without affecting how they can be used, and because you don’t actually think of them much your brain does… something… :neutral:

That’s a good question.

Sometimes other parts of the body can look weird too in dreams. But maybe we pay more attention to our hands because we see and use them all the time in everyday life.

all the skin is always flaking off my hands…
i think it’s because when i first started using that as a reality check(and it never worked), the calluses on my fingers from my guitar were peeling(eww, not fun), but i didn’t think my hands looked weird in my dream. :shrug:

i think its important to do silly RCs anyway, you’ll often be in public whilst dreaming, you’ve got to make sure your able to do it in RL first

My hands had 9 fingers on each hand.

It looked freaky.

my hand were trees…

yeah definitly a dream

:rofl:

My hands ALWAYS look normal. The hand RC is a terrible one for me.

I haven’t had the chance to look at my hands :´(

yeah the sad part is that i have missed that dreamsign before

“oh wow i have trees for hands today… thats so cool!”

sad face…

i always(or, at least, almost always) become lucid after looking at my hands, and they always look the same(though sometimes a bit fuzzy)

i always have 2 middle fingers on both hands(i’ve never seen any other part of my body though)

GAAAHH!!! i should write down my dreams more often and bother to type them in…

The only time I’ve ever seen my hands, I had one extra…tentacle-like finger coming from my palm, by my middle finger. Though it was a lucid dream, and I knew that would happen, it really bothered me, and I tried to cut it off. I then went to a Doctor, but he said that since I was dreaming, I was the only one who could see it. Finally, I went to my room, and it had shriveled away a little bit, but I cut the remaining little peice off with a razorblade.

1 Like

I’ve only ever seen my hands once in a LD and they were pretty random looking. My fingers were a mixture of short, long, fat and skinny.

I posted a picture on some “dream art” or something topic long ago about how I saw them once. All I can say is…liquid.

My thumbs were bend back in a unnatural way and they looked like the bones were broken

My middle finger was as short as my little finger and had an odd roundish shape.

In my last LD, my hands were transparent like glass. It only lasted for a comple of seconds though. Once, when counting my fingers as a RC, I could feel 7 fingers but see only 5. Sometimes i have blisters, rash or wounds on my hands in dreams and can’t remember where it comes from.

WTF that happened to me too. I mean those blister things. Wow. :confused: It was a ND but I remembered it clearly cuz it was so weird and kinda scary.

The only time i actually looked at my hands in a LD was when i went invisible, and i looked at my hands to make sure.

in my dream my hands dont look very different, but theres always some shade over them when i look at them in a dream

Usually it’s different in every dream. I remember one time my hand was really rubbery and if I touched it, my skin would stretch a lot. Another time I had like 6 fingers and one of them was see-through and when I touched my hand, I got electrocuted.

It’s also crazy to look in a mirror, even if I’m in a ND, if I look in a mirror I immediately know I’m dreaming because my face is deformed.