WE MADE IT! THANK YOU! ! !

oh good you got it :smile:

i was starting to get worried lol

only 2? aww :sad:
i want coloured ones though…

Damn I wish I asked for coloured stars before I donated LOL

well you can ask, but you won’t get them :tongue:

you get a cool icon to put in your sig :yes:

I would put it there pasQuale except… I have already used 3 images (the limit) -.-’

Q… you guys still got $120 to go?

I should have some money soon… perhaps in about a month from now i will donate some money… like $20 to $40 depending on how generous im feeling.

Hi Akorah/Eonnn yes, still $120 to go :yes:

Thank you in advance :smile: I like your new avatar by the way! :happy:

kewl

howd you like the new nick?

I would probably donate money to ld4all but of course I am too young to do such a thing and my parents wouldn’t allow it. Sorry guys.

@ bodhibay

:eek: double Takes :eh:

Lol!~

I donated a little bit… all the way from Finland, I don’t know how long it takes but I hope it gets there soon!! I hope I managed to do it right :content:

Thank you valkyr! How did you donate, by paypal or bank transfer? that way I know where to look out for it :smile:

It was bank transfer :slight_smile:

thank you. That will take a couple of days to be completed. I’ll keep an eye out :happy:

Thank you valkyr, I have gotten it today :woot:

Donated $20 USD via paypal… might take a few days to clear :wink:

Thank you Akorah! :happy: I’ll wait with adding it until it has cleared :smile:

I will donate when I eventually manage to get access to my bank account… Which will be another 5 years… Sorry.

lol i have no money… well i have a dollar on the floor right there but that doesn’t count…I will convince my mom to let me donate whatever money i have somewhere if need be. she owes me 40 dollars accually…she has to stop stealing my money… i am not kidding even. i went to camp and she let me keep whatever money i had left then she stole it…

opolious keep ur money with you or keep it somewhere she wont find it…she shouldnt steal from you…if she keeps it up then tell her to go get a job