What would you do if you were the last person on earth?

I’d probably spend a lot of time wandering and traveling while doing things that wouldn’t have been practical with people around (breaking mostly property laws).

After a while I’d be stressed of not seeing anyone else around, so I would probably hang out with ‘clever’ animals more.

I’d probably just break into stores get the fastest car in the world and go over the speedlimit :razz: oh and eat A LOT.

SPOILER - Click to view

Then I’d probably steal a gun and shoot myself.

Probably steal cars, firearms, fireworks, and video games. And lets not forget military grade explosives, planes, and helicopters.

I’d entertain myself by by doing a bunch of wacky stuff like blowing up buildings (Take that, EA games!), playing untested alphas of games that will never go further in development (Wahh, Van Buren. Oh well, it was canceled anyway.) Probably end up killing myself by flying a helicopter and crashing very painfully.

Other questions you could ask for similar situations…

What would happen if you and say, the right person for you, were the last people on earth?
What would happen if you and the person you hated most were the last people on earth? What would you do with someone you hate?
What would happen if you were the survivor of a nuclear holocaust? What would you do to survive?

If you wanna take it a step further literally…

If you were the last person on earth, who’d be making electricity?

If no one was watching watermains around cities, with a week or two, water would literally start to breakdown the cities underground structure… buildings would very likely start to collapse into the ground like in New York recently…

And i don’t like the odds of being the last human alive, against all the other animals which would undoubtedly turn feral…

Sorry to suck the fun out of this :tongue: but these are the things i usually think of, the butterfly effects.

I’m intrigued to know what caused this, if there are no humans, why are there still animals about. And why does everyone want to play computer games, I’m the last person on earth, I know, I’ll play computer games, yay.

Also, to the people who said they’d take drugs, why? Drugs are a form of escapism, but, suddenly, you’re the last person on Earth, there’s no need for escapism, you can do whatever the hell you want, and yet for some reason you all seem to want to get stoned and play computer games!

And what’s with the whole killing yourself thing, that would just suck. There’s so much to see. You could live off of canned food for a hec of a long time, It’s going o be there in every supermarket and shop you pass. you’ll be the only one using petrol so you won’t have to worry about running out of that for a while.

I’d probably travel, I’d start by heading up to Scotland on the east coast of britain, head back down the west, then over to france, it’s not far, you could row it if you had to, and then I’d be in europe and I could, providing I didn’t die, walk the whole way to China, or down to Africa, once you’re In mainland Europe the world just opens up.

Oh, and the whole time I’d be singing really loudly and badly cos there’s nobody to tell me to shut up!

I would relax, steal the world’s guitars (although they wouldn’t belong to anyone so it wouldn’t be stealing) and play them and write songs, record them and just keep doing that forever.

I was thinking of this too…and you’d have to find and kill your own food because after awhile all the food in the stores are going to go bad…

There are lots of people with food storage but it can’t last forever… it does go bad…

meh…but before all this happend I would

steal all of the horseys! take them all to this farm and make them pretty! (lol)
and go get those poor horses that that stupid lady up the street hardly takes care of and make thwm all better!

oh…and I’d get a freakin awesome car and speed super duper fast!!! yay lol

and like lots of other people I’d blow up things! That’s be freakin awesome!

and steal all the cool guns! hahahaha

If I wasn’t 100% sure I was the last I’d look for someone else. I’d spend an eternity looking for him. If I was sure I was the last one left, I’d kill myself. It would be too lonely.

Assuming that all humans on earth(except myself) vanished completely, not all dying and leaving behind bodies or anything(really don’t wanna think about that) :eek: :

I’d probably spend most of my time traveling around, visiting peoples houses to see what they were like. Once I was satisfied I’d probably go to Washington DC and write all my thoughts down and store them in the library of congress. Probably take up residence at a historical location for a while during my years of exploration, somewhere like the white house. Eventually settling down on a cozy farm, keeping myself busy maintaining it and tending to the animals. I’d probably not spend too much time in big cities like New York, it would be kind of creepy knowing that I am completely and utterly alone in the world. As long as I kept busy I could probably keep my sanity, maybe convince myself that there were people out there somewhere. I do have to admit that I’d get very lonely after a while…eventually I would die, all that would have to happen is for me to get an infection or a mortal wound and that would be it(although I’d probably welcome death after a while).

do everything you cant do now for example drive with Big yachts Sleep in thebest hotels
Just everything wander around the world and stuff cause you dont need to pay anything

I suggest everyone who would swallow all drugs left on the planet to do it when they get old, because they’d die. Plain and simple.

As for myself…

At first, I’d throw a party celebrating Earth’s (and maybe the universe’s) cleansing of its cancer and the end of all evil. With that out of the way:

I’d help myself on the whole planet, but I’d eventually get bored of it.

It would also depend on why the rest of humanity is no more.

I’d try to get in touch with aliens, trying to get them to notice me, and ask them to take me to some other planet, or around the galaxy, who knows. Many would like to see (or study…) the last Homo Sapiens Sapiens in the universe. But I’m afraid they’d just take what’s left of the planet’s resources, take me as a prisoner, and perform all kinds of experiments on me. But since would be no females left, I don’t think I’d be more of a curiosity. I mean, humanity is gone in some years when I die. Period. No recreating it or anything.

Otherwise, I’d write a journal, a codex in a simple script with symbolical explanations to help them decipher it, for any future visitors of the planet, explaining what happened and where to look if they want to discover what humanity was like and what it knew. Developing it would probably take all that’s left of my life, if not more. But I’d still go for it. I know the feeling of discovering something about a civilization and not being able to know anything more because some stuff got lost. And it sucks.

I’d also add a footnote at the end of it all, saying it’s not worth the grief.

I think I would explore, blow alot of shit up, and do what ever I felt like untill I died.(not by my doing)

And what is up with people killing themselfs sheesh.

Become a better Clarinetist. Learn more instruments. And since I’m a virgin, I may or may not try being a necrophiliac for a day…-_- But that depends on how long I live :meh:

:eh: :confused: :eek: Uhhh… Ok? That’s a little creepy + i don’t think it even counts haha

That’s my weird sense of humor :wink:

Well, I think everyone would eventually resort to that. Or anim… oh god this is going downhill pretty fast.

Thats a good question. Alone in the whole planet. I would probably be wandering around for a long time, i could journey all over europe and asia and eventually settle down and …dunno. Either I would go crazy and kill myself or find something to occupy myself with and live out the rest of my life. And yes i would rape animals:(

Provided the world is still functioning, only without people (That is, the internet is up with all sites, elcetricity, water, and such are working…)
I would interact with people in LDs, Just to keep me sane.
I would light any TV I’ll see, just to feel that there are people around me.
I will cry for days and nights.
I would take a cellphone, and write the number anywhere I’ll go - someone might call!
I will be sure that god, or any other supernatural being had given me a mission on earth
I will start practicing psionics and meditation
I will take many animals with me
I will build a time machine!

hmm. if everyone suddenly went poof and vanished, i’d probably spend the first couple months looking for people. eventually though, i’d just start exploring the world, writing down what i see as i go along. would probably find a really big truck and fill it up with supplies, so i don’t have to keep looking for stuff. breaking the law doesnt seem like much of a thrill to me, since the law will be completely useless with only me around. i’d just ignore them and do whatever i feel is needed. i’m sure i would end up writing my own set of laws, as mankind should have made them. also, i’d make some nice riddles that involve key points all over the world, with hidden caches of books, records, memory sticks, blueprints, just about anything that would last a couple centuries of wear and tear. maybe someday aliens will discover earth and find the clues. maybe someone survived that i didn’t know about. would be fun either way to try and preserve the history of mankind like that.

Hmm this one is hard… :shy:

Well think about this: if everyone just disapered then all the electricity would go out because there will be no one maintaining the power grids. So that would take put most of the options. Also who would take you places? Unless you can fly a plane or drive a boat you really can go anywhere and if you try anyway no one will help u when you crash. And were would u get drugs? Are you going to break into someones house and look for them? Most people do not have them. Another thing is would would u eat? All the food would go bad. And you would only be able to cook it on a fire because your stove would stop working.

If none of this happened I’d look for people then umm idk… :cry: