How good is your dream recall?

or alarm clocks :grrr:

My dream recall is great :happy: I usually remember 1-2 dreams per night, with a lot of detail. Recently I’d been in a dry spell, which was caused mostly by stress, but it’s gone now :happy:

My dream recall is down to about 1-2 a night, which I guess is alright. It still feels like I’m missing out on a few though :sad:

School mornings are problem for me, too. Usually it’s because I end up going to bed too late and sleep about 6-7 hours. Better than last spring, though. Then the average was 5 hours. Can’t believe I even got to write something in my DJ!
Currently it’s about 1 dream per night, if I’m lucky.

Most of the time, I can remember 1-2 dreams per night.
Sometimes more/less :smile:

My usual is 3 - 4 per night…

But lately its been crazy, I’ve been having 6+ this week.

I remeber 3\4 in one week. :sad: Have to try harder! I am sleepdrunk when my alarm clock goes off so I dont write much in my DJ :<

I remember 1-3 dreams per night, it’s pretty good I think.

haha yeah that too!

Whoa, I didn’t post here yet?
Well, when I first came here, it was 1-2 a night. It’s VERY rare for me to get absolutely no recall. Hasn’t happened in years. At the moment I’m getting 3-7 a night. :smile:

crappy

At the moment I’m having a bad dry spell, my recall is really in the crapper. :dingding: :toilet:

tell me about it, i find it hard to remember me dreams infact i have only remembered 1 dream this week :help:

My recall was usually 1-2, maybe 3 if I wake up on my own (no alarm clocks or my mom waking me up). If I do WBTB on the weekends I’d sometimes remember more.

But since my WBTB last Saturday my recall’s gone to total crap. I can barely remember anything this week. Only dream so far is the LD I had yesterday and I remembered it in good detail, but had little control in it.

With my WBTB I remembered 9 dreams and one fragment last night.
Not bad eh?
I was also told I was dreaming, but I was set on believing that I was awake.

I started out remember a dream a night, which usually faded into my subconcious during the day, so I was pretty good from the start. Now I can remember 2-5 per night. It’s hard to decipher where my dreams begin and end, b/c many take place in the same area (like last night I had 2 dreams in a subway terminal and 2 or 3 on a field.) And they also have a common theme. Like me and my sisters were stranded last night, which tool up the space of 4 dream-parts. So yeah, definitely 2+ per night. On a regular night maybe 3 or 4.

Go to www.stevepavlina.com. Find the page How to Be an Early Riser. It helps a lot, but if you have to stay up late a lot it could be a problem.

Normaly, I remember barely any. But during holidays when I can sleep in a lot :smile:, I remember 2-3 a day. My highest was 6 dreams, which was only last week.

Probably 2-3, depending on when I wake up.

My dream recall avegare is about 3 or 4 dreams per night :content: .

When I have to wake up early for class it drops to ZERO most of the times. Sometimes a few fragments (this morning being and increadible exception btw :grin: )

On vacations when I can sleep all I want I usually remember 3+… my record was 9! But I was beeing woken up every few minutes by my roommates alarm clock, so I don’t know if that counts! 7 or 8 is a safer number.

I usually remember 2 dreams a night with the first ones being the most unclear