LD sex

All three of my lucid dreams are sex related. :tongue:

Me too hahaha

I’m surrounded by perverts!!

:peek:

can u gt horny in your dreams becouse it is caused by a chemical reaction whick im sure wouldnt be released in dreames (i gues it could be faked) or maybe when u become lucid u can release it im not sure

exactly the same happened to me.

Hi. When you are having sex with a DC is it possible to have an emotional connection with the DC even though they are not real?

Moved & merged from general lucidness

uh ? you can also have an emotinal connection with it without sex :razz:

If you want it to happen. Just go in there have sex and the dreams over after a that. Are you worried that this would happen to you or just wondering?

I just don’t want it to be like having sex with a robot.

trust me, its not… It’s convincing, and in a dream, you dont really notice that type of thing.

It’s probably the hardest thing to do… in an LD, I tried in at leat 2 LD’s and one time it woke me up, thouigh I wasn’t even close to start.
I see many younger guys try to do it, it’s probably a good practice and will give confidence in RL, too bad I didn’t know about LD’s when I needed practice :smile: .
I think for you guys it’ll feel even better, well I think sex in LD’s is better then real.
The major problem in RL that you have to control yourself to give pleasure to your partner, to feel the partner, and girls require a lot of attention before during and after sex, so it makes sex for me not that desirable, sometimes it’s better just to go and masturbate. :smile:

One sex dream I had, I woke up at the climax of the sex part and was still actually feeling it even though I was wide awake, it was like sex with an invisible woman for a couple of seconds

That’s pretty cool. Kinda like SP, err maybe it is SP, the feeling you felt like there was somebody on you… :meh:

I’ve been thinking, with LD sex most people talk on how unstable their dream gets, i was woundering maybe there is a technique along the lines of say creating a room/environment to have the sex in which is also very structually sound.

Imagine say you teleport to a black space then create some sort of large engineering support struture and reinforce it with some sort of magical power of yours and say to yourself “this will keep my dream totally stable and lucid” and then just covering it up with a nice environment to do the deed?

The only thing you need here is practice, nothing else will work…

you know how the girl usially almost always doesn’t want to do it in the LD? Maybe they are doing that even when you think they arent and thats whats making you wake up. Lastnight in my LD i discovered a secret to get women to want to do it. COMMAND THEM! Its your dream right?

I find that in LD’s alot of the girls will know “that” is what i want and a few times it was like they didn’t want to but they knew i was the boss and just went along with it. I usually just go find more willing DC’s because nighttime date rapist i certainly am not :wink:. I know their not real and all but i have a feeling i wouldn’t feel good about myself after .Because I mean even if I do their lack of enthusiasm makes the whole act not as good as it should be. I have never lost a dream thoughfrom dream sex i don’t know why though? Dream sex varies alot though from ok to amazing.

I did a few lucid dreams time ago, but i didn’t care for that and to be honest i didn’t want to pass into my mind the idea of having that kind of experience in the dreamworld.

Because i don’t want to do things in Lucid dreams which are part of my life in the real world. I am worried that then i will lose the interest of RL experiences and i will degrade the positive results that lucid dreaming can offer to me.

But the main reason is that i consider lucid dreaming being something higher than a way to satisfy our material insticts :content:

i’ve done it, it feels like the real thing i guess (i’ve never really done the real thing), but i ALWAYS wake up.

That is odd that you can draw that conclusion then.
:content: