How good is your dream recall?

I remeber 3\4 in one week. :sad: Have to try harder! I am sleepdrunk when my alarm clock goes off so I dont write much in my DJ :<

I remember 1-3 dreams per night, it’s pretty good I think.

haha yeah that too!

Whoa, I didn’t post here yet?
Well, when I first came here, it was 1-2 a night. It’s VERY rare for me to get absolutely no recall. Hasn’t happened in years. At the moment I’m getting 3-7 a night. :smile:

crappy

At the moment I’m having a bad dry spell, my recall is really in the crapper. :dingding: :toilet:

tell me about it, i find it hard to remember me dreams infact i have only remembered 1 dream this week :help:

My recall was usually 1-2, maybe 3 if I wake up on my own (no alarm clocks or my mom waking me up). If I do WBTB on the weekends I’d sometimes remember more.

But since my WBTB last Saturday my recall’s gone to total crap. I can barely remember anything this week. Only dream so far is the LD I had yesterday and I remembered it in good detail, but had little control in it.

With my WBTB I remembered 9 dreams and one fragment last night.
Not bad eh?
I was also told I was dreaming, but I was set on believing that I was awake.

I started out remember a dream a night, which usually faded into my subconcious during the day, so I was pretty good from the start. Now I can remember 2-5 per night. It’s hard to decipher where my dreams begin and end, b/c many take place in the same area (like last night I had 2 dreams in a subway terminal and 2 or 3 on a field.) And they also have a common theme. Like me and my sisters were stranded last night, which tool up the space of 4 dream-parts. So yeah, definitely 2+ per night. On a regular night maybe 3 or 4.

Go to www.stevepavlina.com. Find the page How to Be an Early Riser. It helps a lot, but if you have to stay up late a lot it could be a problem.

Normaly, I remember barely any. But during holidays when I can sleep in a lot :smile:, I remember 2-3 a day. My highest was 6 dreams, which was only last week.

Probably 2-3, depending on when I wake up.

My dream recall avegare is about 3 or 4 dreams per night :content: .

When I have to wake up early for class it drops to ZERO most of the times. Sometimes a few fragments (this morning being and increadible exception btw :grin: )

On vacations when I can sleep all I want I usually remember 3+… my record was 9! But I was beeing woken up every few minutes by my roommates alarm clock, so I don’t know if that counts! 7 or 8 is a safer number.

I usually remember 2 dreams a night with the first ones being the most unclear

I usually remember 4-5 dreams a night, but my most was 9 as well. My dream recall is pretty freakin’ awesome, and I can usually remember it for as long as I want (until I don’t really care about it), which makes me kinda ignore my DJ now xD~ I recall things backwards though xP

When I go to bed at 10:00, I remember about two full dreams. At 11:00, I remember fragments. Later, basically nothing.

I’ve been keeping a dream diary for a really long time and pretty diligently, and can still only recall one dream a night at best. It’s usually epic, though-- or maybe those really are several dreams that my mind just forces to link into an epic one when I try to remember. It’s only occasionally that I get a “blackout… fade in to the setting of another dream” though.

i will remember 1-2 dreams, most nights, sometimes none at all, but mine are often jumpy and not in full memory, but i dont feel i have a bad dream recall as my mum says she NEVER remembers any of hers.

My recall varies.

Some nights I have awoken and opened my dream journal to write 10 a4 pages in detial any one who reads my dreams will know some of the dreams I am talking about, some nights I am like that with memory jumps and gaps, the brain forgets a lot of useless information on purpose and sadly our cultures (western) have included dreams in that area, but times are changing.

If you focus you will surprise your self at how much you actually do rememebr, just let your mind wonder over the details and you will recall qute a lot mroe then you first thought

I could say many rude things about my dream recall… glowers

But I won’t! As it can only get better! grins :content: