WILD Utopia

Thanks… I think I got it, just need to learn how to control myself, I analise everything all the time automaticly… will work on it. I am geting rather surprized then exited when catch myself HI-ing like I didn’t believe I will…

Oh, anybody knows what all this unwilling moves of your limbs mean? Like reflectory/convulsious moves?
Is it start of the dream without SP?, they wake me.

Are you talking about like your leg suddenly has a huge twitch? and also sometimes your whole body jerks up all of the sudden. I think it does that because your mind thinks you are falling and makes you jerk like that to help you not fall. I think that’s what I heard, not too sure.

Yeah, something like that, but sometimes I don’t remember falling or anything, it’s just you falling asleep but stil awake (or I don’t even know what state i am in) but not aware of your body… then BUM - your arm… ok… BUM - your leg, it happens when I try wilding, but it’s ok… not a big problem. Just funny

Yeah It is when it happens your like “what the …?” pretty cool

How soon could I presumably do the meditation before sleep? Should I try for right before I turn in or can I do it earlier?

If you want to do the technique as soon as you go to sleep, do it just before you get into bed, the reason you should meditate exactly before wilding (not just as part from the proccess) is because it will make you relaxed enough to make the HI come much faster.

About the stuff with the limbs moving, I think it similar to dream that you are falling and then waking up upon impact, the entire body feels like you fell on the bed, it because the control returned to the body, and it could happen vice versa when the control is passing on to the dream body the real body still got some control so during this short phase every movement in the dream limbs will also apply on the real ones.

It worked, the first time i ever tried it and it worked. I was unsuccessful the first part of the night, but i then did it WBTB and had 2 lucid dreams in one night!!! This increases my total lucid dreams to 4! I am going to try this again tonight!! (I now know what SP and HI actually feel/look like)

I’m not too sure if I’m getting any progress here… But this is what keeps happening:

Either:
-My HI gets quite vivid, but I just “lose myself” in it and fall asleep
Or:
-I get a “falling” sensation, or sometimes also a “jerky” feeling of my whole body tipping forwards. This is actually quite relaxing, and consequentially I just fall asleep :tongue:

Any help?

seems like a good technique, im gonna try it now

I tried the new U-Wild version last night. Those three 5 minutes relaxation exercises sure got me relaxed. I wrote those 4 sentences, counted 10 deep breaths, and waited for HI, which never came… Actually, HI only happened 2 or 3 times since I have been on this forum, for what I remember.

So, I guess that is what I should work on, seeing those Hypnagogic Images. Do you have any tips on getting HI ?

I’ll give it another try tonight and this week.

Don’t try to see it. Just think about stuff in your minds eye. gradually, things will appear without you being in control. Like you start to see faces, diffrent things.

For me I’m not sure if it’s HI. I know it’s bright colors that you see in your minds eye, but I get these visuals as if I’m awake but I don’t see the image as if I’m awake. I know it doesn’t make any sense, kind of hard to explain.

Yo! Im Back!! :content: any body miss me? My computer problem has been fixed and now I am back! Yay! :grin: Its been what… a week or somthing, but now Im back!! I have some juciy info for ya, but I have barly got my internet problem fixed, and I will post that info a little bit later.

Thanks MatrixManNeO for coming by!
:mrgreen_hat:

And Special Thanks to exshade! :thumbs:

:welcome: back Reaper!!!

good to be back! :content: ^^

[b]UF-WILD updates

-Over concentration can be bad. It can lead to waking up 5 times a night, and failer in WILD. If you are too focused it may interfer with your WILD and cause you to mess up. So over focusing will not help.
-HI is the most important aspect of WILD. You need to get HI going, and you need to find a way to do so. It can help to visualize random objects for a while and than let HI come naturally.
-HI will come and go. As long as they become more and more real, and they keep coming back you are ok.
-At first your HI will probably be real bad.
-Time is one of the keys to this technique. As long as you maintain the HI, and they become more real and real your ok. Just give it time and everything will work out.
-Ignore your body. Paying attentiont to your body will make your body jerk or twitch.
-Over time the things in your head will become more real. Sounds, sights, movement ect. It will come and go.
-Do not get fustarted becuase of “HI shutdowns” or anything of that nature. It WILL happen as long as it keeps happening eventually your REM will not mess up and you will WILD.
-Do not think of other things. Focus on watching the HI.
-Over time you will get better at manipulating HI.

• Through the proccess try to relax your body, but do not think about it. If you do not move. Your body should naturally go into a deeper state.
    -Keep aware!
    -What matters is your ability to watch HI without loosing REM, or falling asleep.
    -Keep going keep trying, stay focused.
    -Remember not to over exert yourself.

Go Check the “HOW TO USE THE UF-WILD TECHNIQUE” part of the guide. I am editing it now.[/b]

Thx Altheman, I will try this tonight after the main steps of u-wild.

About those HI, once I had a really clear one. For some reason, I saw my cousin J. He looked like a white ghost silouette one a black background. I had just woke up and was falling back to sleep. The image was very clear, even if it was in black and white…

Was that HI ?

Yep, dude if it is an image or scene. It is HI

Can anyone help me out here…?

About that jerky feeling, I too have that feeling, like I am missing a step and get the falling sensation which is enough to “wake me up”, or get me back to reality… It doesn’t happen every night but still quit often.

Any chance this could be a pre-sign to sleep paralysis?