LD4all Quest 23 - Electric Moon - Resize yourself

I wrote this on Sealife a while back. This might be useful for some of you.

Hope that was helpful.

I’m thinking of maybe doing the Quest a second time and turning big this time.

I started to reorganize my DJ, so the full details of my dream attempt will be posted in (some uncertain) future, but this is what i tried few nights ago…

When i recalled this quest, i started to suggest myself that i’m shrinking, or transforming. I squat down because it helps me in my try. I have some kind of wall before me, so it helps me to measure am i shrinking, or not, and it seems to me that my attempt has some success. Still when i finally rise up, i’m back to normal size again.
So i didn’t managed to become as small as cat, or even as small as dog, but subjectively speaking, i think i managed somehow to shrink myself.

Still, it’s only a small try. It would be perfect if i could smoothly become small, and then grow myself into giant size. Perhaps another time then :content:

I read it after i posted my attempt. Seems that my experience perfectly followed it: crouching down helped me to get smaller, but i didn’t get up slowly, but pretty fast, and it spoiled everything :tongue:

Size 30/09/07
I’m in a town. I’m pretty big. I slowly realise that it is a dream. I don’t need to RC. I am already doind the Quest. I try to get smaller. It works a little. I can go through doors now. I want to get smaller again but I just crawl on the ground. I want to contact a person from the dutch forum. But I don’t remember his name correct. I call Pablo. Wich is the wrong name but I had heard it in a film earlier.

I finaly did it!

10th october

Was in a ghost town looking for some cheese. As i moved along i noticed a fish swimming throught the ground…

[color=red]I became Lucid and did the nose RC. I suddenly rememberd the Lucid quest , and shrunk to about the size of a spider. I looked around the town as i was small i went under doors and in to old homes.

I then rememberd that i had to go very big. So i grew to the size of a very tall building but then i woke up.[/color]

I think I’ll give this a go.

Wish me luck!

/me wants wings

I’ll try this one tongiht if I can get an LD.

Ive been letting my LDing slip recently. :wink:

Can anyone take part in this?? because i get Lucid all the time – > just a question

Yep, anyone can take part in the Quests. If you get lucid all the time, all the better.

Hey PasQual, I no I didnt sighn up but last night I did a LD induction technique(my very first :content: ) and succesfuly had a LD :cheer: This is what happened:

I was in my bed doing the HILD technique. When I got to the RC part of it I of course found out I was dreaming. I get out of bed. Suddenly I am on a school bus. I fly :fly: around inside it for a while before flying THROUGH the back :eek: . Then I try to teleport to the Crossroads but I end up in my TV room instead :sad: Then I remember the quest and try to make my self realy big,but it doesnt work :sigh: Then I try to make my self small… I get so small that I started walking around for what seemed like a few feet but was probably only like 2 inches :hurray: Then I made my self normal size,said some thing that you guys wouldnt care aboutto my mom and dad who were in the room, then me and my dad began to walk into the kitchen and I woke up.

So thats it! Hope you will count it 'cause this is my first quest that ive tried(and succeded :content: ) and I want my wings :yes: So please respond ASAP :content:

Hey loveluciddreams10 :smile:
:welcome: to LD4all by the way!

You don’t need to sign up to do the Quest, just do it :grin: Like you have done, congratulations! Well done, yes, you will get wings for that. (I give the wings when the new Quest is announced)

Also congratulations Liam_sw! :yay: well done!

Thanks pasQuale, so i will get my wings when the next quest is announced?

yup, you’ll get your shiny wings tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, when I post the new Quest :smile:
(still one night left to do this one for all who wants to earn their wings with this Quest :content: )

Do you lose your wings when you fail to do the Quest?
(Or can you achieve more then the wings :razz:)

/me can’t wait for the next Quest :smile:

:tongue:

once you have your wings, they stay with you forever :content:

(unless you want them removed for some reason)

:boogie: Yay i get wings! I hope my lucid streak lasts for a while longer although it is fading.

I GET WINGS!!!

:twirl: Will I get them on the 18th or something cause the 17the is the last day of the moon.

This Quest is now over.

congratulations Wyvern, Liam_sw and loveluciddreams10 for earning your wings with this one! :hurray:

Gahh, I managed to do this one a few nights ago but forgot to post it.

Any way, It was quite a long dream which Ill probably describe in full in my DJ. But at one point I was in a car driving along a path, there were long lines of bushes at each side of the road but the road looked like a motor way.

I realized I was dreaming, and tried to think of something to do, then I remembered the quest. So I shrunk, easy as that. A DC had appeared in the seat beside me. By this point he was about 10 times the size of me.He picked me up and threw me out the car.

Next thing I know I’m lying on the road, with a toddler standing over me. She tries to eat me, I return to normal size and walk away.

I loose lucidity after this.

well, you dreamt it during the Quest so you Qualify for your wings :content:

congratulations! :yay: