MadHatter's Topic

Wow.

This video is really something else. Anyone else hear of this amazing man Dynamo Jack?

Thank you Mr. Connelly for starting this Videoboard business.

oh my god…

that is so amazing…

i want to find that guy

i want to learn the secrets or something i dunno

that is so damn awesome…

I couldn’t help but notice this topic…

I actually posted this on my blog a while ago, Dynamo Jack has been sought after for a while. I’ve heard people actually found him and were taught by him, so maybe somebody out there knows the secrets still.

-Hatter

that was the single most amazing thing i’ve ever seen.
im leaving
to meditate under his influence in the solitude of the rainforests.
goodbye.

He must have some kind of gift he was born with. I have never heard of anyone like him and i dont think anyone else could be. Its really bizzare but amazing.

The video said that he was teaching it to others, so it seems that this talent can be learned.

I know exactly what he his doing! He is controling his chakra! (the soul energy within all living beings. It is called ki, chi, aura, chakra, and many other names.) He is manipulating his souls energy, and directing it to other poeple. Its actually not that hard to control your chakra, but it is hard to control large levels of it. I have heard of another healer using these methods. It is not particuallary a talent, we all have this energy, and all of us can learn to use it. I’ve played around with it myself, i used the energy to move paper. I have heard you can even use chakra for attacks and fighting. You can even learn to see chakra! I can see low levels of it. I see it around people, and Its actually quite beautiful. Perhapes I should start training some more…

attacks and fighting ? that sound a bit too much naruto for me …

That guy caught a bullet in his hand…well he repelled it. So keep that in mind.

WOW That is amazing… I wish that I could learn to do that … use Chi

uh sorry ? accidentaly it could also have been a trick (you know im not 100% sceptic but this sounds quite far of ) 1 post today
4 stars YAY

That was amazing.
10 minutes very well spent.

I wonder how long he had to practice for, that is simply amazing.
I would like to try that sometime in my life (maybe not at his level, but somewhat).

fair enough. Sorry to have assumed you believed it fully.

I smell slight sarcasm here ? well i look at it right now …