What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part IV

A huge ocean wave my family and I sailed into and over. Hard to describe the awesome force of this thing. The one after it was even bigger.

A little whil ago i had a dream where my friend was on a broomstick and he tried to fly away but he hit a hill and blew up :eek: suddenly he hoped back on the broom looking perfect and flew away :confused: (by the way later this dream would become a lucid one because i find out i can fly!)

After someone jumped off a bridge with a kidnapped kid, I found the kid unharmed in a large bird cage (the rounded top kind) next to the man’s body.
I should have recognized the change, and also the nonsense surrounding what I was seeing.

Oh well, perhaps next time.

Heh, i have had a few. I will start by saying that all my friends know that i have an amazingly open mind so if i saw some of these things in real life it would take me at least a second to think about it.

1.Breathing underwater (I have this happen ALOT)
2. living in prior houses.
3. going to prior schools.
4. walking through walls.
5. having my entire life as i know it crumble (happens alot, i will start by missing one late assignment in a class and then watch my life spiral into a dark abyss)
6. Having a girlfriend when i don’t have and girlfriend and visa-versa
7. being yelled at by people i don’t even know.
8. jumping off large buildings and surviving.
9. Dying
10. Flying
11. Crying (Just kidding i just felt that since it rhymed…)
11 (for real). being able to walk on water
12. driving my Oldsmobile cutlass at 210 MPH (the thing only says up to 120)
13. picking up things that weigh over 10 tons (houses, trucks, snowmobiles, and my teacher JK…)
thats all i can remember right now.

Ok, I’ve missed a number of dream signs before, but this one is the absolute worst. I had a dream that I was watching downloaded episodes of a TV show on my PC, and the one I was watching finished. Just as I finished that one, the download for the next one finished. It was sitting right on my desktop where I’d told it to download, but it had a strange file name. It was sleep-32.wmv, which was not anything like the name of the show. I thought the file name was strange, but I ignored it and watched the video.

After I woke up, I was just like, “No… freaking… way…”

Last night I was intent on getting a lucid dream.
In the dream a girl told me that “this is a dream, I (you) can do whatever I (you) want”.
I left it at that and didn’t gain lucidity.

Tonight I am going to for sure though.

Let’s talk about something huge as a dream sign :

I dreamt that I have traveled in the past, indeed it was 2002 and I could tell my parents who won the World Cup 2006 (soccer)!!!

:confused: Had a dream a couple days ago where I was being chased by a bunch of guys in cars and i had to run away from them on foot. I was jumping clear over the cars and dodging them in ways that I’m sure I could not do IRL. Then I started getting chased by this weird creature that looked just like a horse, but instead of having a neck and head, it only had to long skinny arms holding bats and swinging them around like a “whack-a-mole” game. :woah:

My dreams have always had many dreamsigns, ANY dreamsign, but a few nights ago, I dreamt that I was ON ld4all. As if that isn’t enough for a dreamsign.

I’m not sure what kind of a dreamsign this could be, because it’s a little complicated. but I should have realized I was dreaming.
My friend and I were reading a paper and when trying to find an article again it was gone. And searched for it alot, I finally said, that usually when this kind of thing happens, it’s a dream. I tried to RC by reading in the paper. At that moment I feel myself lying on my back in my bed, I saw the room. But I think it was a FA. I come back into the dream and my friend said to me, “you we’re right!”… So I knew it had been a dream, but still, I failed to realize I was dreaming, after the time I actually had realized it. If that makes sense.

Humm…I went on a train to sky island… that was a huge dream sign i missed.

A couple of nights ago, i was offered a ride around school corridors on an elephant.

starflightdream, that is one of my dreamsigns too!

Last week I had a hilariously boring dream where I was browsing another forum I frequent. Someone had posted a topic about a weird dream he had, but I skipped over it and started reading another topic instead. How’d I miss that one?

There were giant birds in one of my NDs, one ate sakoda…

Bill O’rieley was my housekeeper. :help:

I found Dr Pepper hats in a sunken ship and the hats weren’t soaked!

I haven’t posted in this topic in a while. I guess it’s because I’ve been catching all my dream signs.
Well, I was bond to miss one sooner or later.

Last night I had a dream TRJR was trying to contact me and get me lucid. Then I heard the voice of my SG saying, “So damn stubborn.”
Yeah, I guess so. :tongue:

Oh well. That won’t be happening again anytime soon.

Okay i just missed the most OBVIOUS dream sign EVER.
A DC came up to me and went: “you know this is a dream, right?”
me: “dont be ridiculous, this cannot POSSIBLY be a dream, i can assure you.”
:ding: :dingding: :cry:

I came into my room, it was dark, so I wanted to switch on the light - which did not work!

Then I spent the rest of the dream changing the lightbulbs… :grrr:

… while wondering what the odds are, that all 3 lightbulbs burn out at once… :grrr:

… and without paying any attention to the fact that it was light as day so I could change the lightbulbs easily - while it had bee dark as night a moment ago… :grrr:

And I did not even for one second think, that I could be dreaming!! :cry:

It seems like dream signs are things you watch for to realize you are in a dream, however it’s often these very things which I enjoy the most about dreaming.

Kayaking up a set of rapids, against the current.