What do you think of this defenition of RL ?

Its seems a bit , well nonsensical in parts to me …
i hope i posted this in the right section
Here i got it from

I think the first part is society’s generally accepted view on real life, so in that sense it is accurate.

When you are on a lucid dreaming forum, you tend to get a lot of non-traditional views, so I think you will find a good amount of people who disagree here.

i meant(not only but especially ) the second part which claims that there are Lucid dreamers out there who believe The matrix is real (no pun intended :razz:)

Again with this stuff?

I believe that this either:

a) Is reality. Period. You must be a supercomputer for this to be the product of your mind.

b) This is a simulated reality.

I firmly don’t believe this is a dream, also as explained in the “this is a dream right now” topic. It is too precise and stable to be a dream.

Unless it is some other kind of “dream”, unlike those had “IRL”. But if that’s the case, then instead of calling reality a dream, you could call it say, an elephant.

If you don’t agree, you can modify it. :smile: This “speculation” part looks like ridiculous and useless IMO.

I’m not even going to touch this one…

:hide:

I firmly believe that what we see is real. I also believe that some parts of reality are subjective – that is, they are determined by us. It isn’t a particularly large bit of reality that is affected by this, though…