Stonehenge

Awhile back, one of my good buddies had a lucid dream where he was flying with his spirit guide behind him. His spirit guide was leading him to Stonehenge and was about to tell him the meaning of it. Then his girlfriend woke him up. GG. lol

Has anyone else dreamt of Stonehenge or other strange landmarks? With possible meaning?

Moved from Beyond

Oh that sucks! I would have been so mad if someone had woken me up during that crucial moment, lol. I’ve never dreamed of stonehenge, but it would be cool… The other night I dreamed of this “futuristic” city, that I believe has some meaning to it too… but I don’t know really.

Ancient Astronaut Theory.

It’s just one more thing made with our dear “ancient lost technology” (the same technology used to build the stuff in Egypt, Mexico and some other weird places…)

I have a lot of dreams where I am told the meaning of things, however, it usually goes like this.

Me-So, what’s the purpose of Stonehenge?
DC - That’s easy.
Me - What is it?
DC - The Pigs needed a place to plump their Tu-tus.
Me - Oh.

And it made perfect sense thought the hole dream. And when I wake up…

The pigs tu-tus, yea, I got it!, wait, that doesn’t make sense, rats.

Until recently when a DC tells me about the pigs, I realize its a LD.

or possibly dragons right? whats laylines

Alleged streams of energy spanning across the planet.

:peek: if you look at stone henge from above, like a bird’s eye view, it resembles a lady’s genitalia. seriously, I saw it on the discovery channel. Anthropologists were saying that it could have been a tribute to female’s ability to give birth, or to the goddess, or something. :tongue:

Interesting. In fact, many ancient cultures warshipped phalic symbols, and idols and such.

Stonehenge is a pretty weird place there isn’t all that much there, in between some small towns, only really stopped there once for a short time though.