Ever read your older posts?

Yes, and I’m almost dumber then than I am now. :tongue: Seriously though, at least then my mind was so cluttered and stressed, and for good things, at least now I hold back on some things I type up.

Me too! I was a total ass…

I really flung the crap 8 months ago. I don’t regret it though, that was just my character. I’m a little less arrogant now, hahaha :content:

Yea same here, I’m not as arrogant anymore. I just read a few of my old posts today from July. I think I’m about the same though.

I don’t really have much history on here to look back on, but on another site I joined a long time ago…

Shivers I was a jealous, arrogant, I’m better than you little brat. The same kind of person I despise today. XD

Well, actually… I’ve read a couple of my older posts, but it’s not really something I do often cause I like to do it… It’s just that sometimes (When I still was in my active ages) I would post things and not remember them, but I knew I posted them, links, pictures and such… I would go back to the post and find it instead of checking my browser history :razz: Besides… I can’t check the browser history if I’m on a different computer, can I? (Except from when looking at it through google, but that doesn’t count :meh:

If everybody were to come to this site, the world would be a nicer place.

My first post was me introducing myself, and i don't think i changed that much :razz:

Ah… my old posts. So many memories. I actually think I expressed myself well in those older posts, but they are rife with annoying acronyms (thx, anyone? What was I thinking?)

I’ve noticed a few changes inbetween the person I was then, and the person I am now. No longer scareing easily is the biggest change I’ve noted. Another change for the better was ridding myself of annoying acronyms. (Acronyms, leetspeek, and other such things should be kept strictly in chat, where their use is justified.

Now for some notable posts…

Here is my first post, making me a one-post wonder (at the time, of course).

Here is an old post, showing just what a n00b I was. I mean, come on! I didn’t even know what old hag was!

Here is my first and only quest suggestion (as far as I know). I still think it is a cool idea to fight your darkside and win. Prove yourself better than your baser desires. I think I might just suggest it AGAIN. Also, Jack’s post was funny enough to make me laugh. Make love to my dark side? No thanks.

Here is where several members left the forum. I quoted QuiXote here, (who I’m not quite sure is here or not anymore), but the user below me helped me understand why the no drugs policy came in place. It’s kinda like a graveyard, looking at it.

Here is the post that led to the creation of the Chroniclers. I’ve looked back at it, and realized “Wow, everything, save actually having an SD, has happened to this group.” I’m feeling pretty proud.

And now comes the realization, that in two years (and one day) of being on these forums, I only have about five hundered posts. ACKKK!

I check my old posts every so often…

I used to be a weird newbie (not saying I’m not weird).

Ive onc gone through my older posts but im a bit disappointed that the old playground topics have died - they were sooooo funny :lol:! I miss the island and the classroom, wish i could read them again.

hehe… yup i read some of my older posts (but many are merged or locked smacks himself for not posting right

after I lost my first 123 topic (in the days before the playground) I actually saved the pages of the smilie war 123 topic so I could read it whenever I want :happy: and not lose it

Trust sakoda to read my newbie posts…

*Liam looks at sakoda’s posts…

Yeah ive saved half of the old island but id still want to have the rest. Im planning on making a cartoon out of that one day :tongue: Hehe that’ll be interesting.

:nuu: whaa, now the whole host of my weirdnesss comes out !!!
yup i read your newbie posts …nice :tongue:

NOOO not my newbie posts :cry: .

I was such a newbie…

the advantage of having natural ability s is you don’t fabrcicate newb posts :ebil:
hehe

Looking back at my old posts NOW I think that I still haven’t changed yet. I still think that it was the right thing to say and couldn’t be changed.

A trip down memory lane…

when Q had 726 posts and i had 262 posts

:eek: How long ago was that!

click the image … the date of posting will be at the top of the posts … that was a 123 testing topic :moogle: