bed Dreamsigns

Last night I had a LD that was induced because I found the cover that I sleep with in an unusual place.

It was at school on my desk( not at my actual school or desk). I had to go pickup my jacket from my desk and when i got there my cover was there instead which caused my to ask myself why my blanket was there. then i realized I was dreaming.

I will try to dream of my cover in a strange place on purpose to see if it is an easy way to induce a DILD, but in the meantime it would be cool if the more experienced Lders would try it and let me know.

Use a blanket as a dreamsign is difficult I think, because every dreamer has his own dreamsigns that he/she have to look after in his dreams…But maybe it´s a good dreamsign for you…

It is not a prominent dreamsign that I have. My most prominent is actors/actresses. the problem with those is that I usually think I am just watching something as oppose to actually being involved.

the thing about the blanket is that the moment i saw my blanket in school it got me questioning.

so yes it is not a very frequent dreamsign but it was very effective.

if only i could find a frequent and effective dreamsign that gets me questioning things i will be much further in my quest for lucidity.

as long as it remind you that your dreaming the a dream sign cna be anything as logn as its not too common like a cell phone.