The Young Lucid Dreamers

I’m a global mod. But I agree, I am super.

I would say that the majority of people are between 13-18 here.

Moved this to the lounge since there is an inordinate amount of chatspeak :tongue:

I personally have seen a fair amount of young people here :yes:.

*Liam thinks…

I think sakoda is the youngest here seeing he is going to be born in 6 years…

anybody here in the Chronicilers because i think im the youngest there

and if you are will anybody be my partner for saturday i dont have one :sad:

I’m a Chronicilers, i will be happy to be your partner. :smile:

ok good! just a question… what do the partners do like do they help eachother get lucid or something because that would be near if you told me i was dreaming haha.

Well first of all one of you have to try and get lucid, then the one who is lucid should try to meet the other one. If you are successful try to get the other person lucid.

Kind of hard, or your partner could appear as an ordinary DC and tell you your Lucid.

would you have to know what they look like?

You tell them or show them a picture…

youtube.com/drumxfreak

watch the videos to get an idea of what i look liek watch the SNOW (hey oh) you can see my face there and dont mind the horrible drumming =]

Your drumming is good :eek: .

Ok i think i have an idea of what you look like.

I can’t do a picture right now because i don’t have a camera on me and my hair has gone a bit… crazy :cool:

(I have brown shortish curly hair, brown eyes and I’m fairly tall)

ok. maybe this will work out after all. i know a SD might now be on your top prioritys but i will fall asleep tonight with your mental image on my mind.

So will I.

I feel an LD coming on.

yes same here hopefully.

Just to stick out from the crowd i will wear a … pirate coat :tongue: .

Ok just to let you know wheres a pix of me here My Picture

haha nice idea liam and kt4all i dont have a facebook account :sad:

but can u still see the picture?

I can’t, i apparently have to sign in.

I’m going to sleep in half an hour…

just a thought… were not in the same time zone its almost 5 pm for me right now =] how would this work out :confused: :eh:

5 Hours time difference… at the weekend i sleep in for a long time… i had a LD at 9 once, if i have one then again… it would be four for you…