Ever read your older posts?

hehe… yup i read some of my older posts (but many are merged or locked smacks himself for not posting right

after I lost my first 123 topic (in the days before the playground) I actually saved the pages of the smilie war 123 topic so I could read it whenever I want :happy: and not lose it

Trust sakoda to read my newbie posts…

*Liam looks at sakoda’s posts…

Yeah ive saved half of the old island but id still want to have the rest. Im planning on making a cartoon out of that one day :tongue: Hehe that’ll be interesting.

:nuu: whaa, now the whole host of my weirdnesss comes out !!!
yup i read your newbie posts …nice :tongue:

NOOO not my newbie posts :cry: .

I was such a newbie…

the advantage of having natural ability s is you don’t fabrcicate newb posts :ebil:
hehe

Looking back at my old posts NOW I think that I still haven’t changed yet. I still think that it was the right thing to say and couldn’t be changed.

A trip down memory lane…

when Q had 726 posts and i had 262 posts

:eek: How long ago was that!

click the image … the date of posting will be at the top of the posts … that was a 123 testing topic :moogle:

Wow moogle! thats pretty funny :smile:
the forum looked so bad back then (well… different:P)

Sweeet :smile: :content:

It didn’t look that bad (at least it doesn’t look like it did in the screenshot)

I only vaguely remember the previous one, what did that one look like again?

this is the only screenshot i could find

it’s not good quality

oh i forgot … you can actually choose the new forum look or keep to the old style when you edit your profile :eh: … so I didn’t need to show that screenshot :tongue:

yes, you are dreaming moogle :yes:

If you go to the archive, you will get the old layout; it’s not possible to chose it in your profile. At least it shouldn’t be :tongue: (too much work to keep two templates up to date - and i have added so many mods in the new one that the old layout just wouldn’t really work out with that anymore)

isnt it funny … ? almost all things in the task bar are lucid dream related … ( a pity there is already a DreamAddict) *nudges moogle * :razz:
i am about to dive again into the deth of my newb posts , i hope i dont get to ashamed

ahh … you were going to do that Q, so you must have changed your mind :happy: (I should have checked)
so I didn’t waste my time putting up the screenshot image :smile:

I could never step into DreamAddict’s shoes … he is the first member to become a moderator on the forum :happy: … the original mod :yay:

Haha I remember that. When did the layout and all change? It was still like that back in 2003.

check out the LD4all history post [click]and there is more in the other anniversary topics
I particulary like this one [click] which was started by jack

Ah ok. So it got totally revamped a year or so after I left. :razz: