Sixth Lucidity Challenge is here!! - Winner: Queen SD!

I mean you’re in

Weekend’s coming up, ive already had one LD this week so… why not? :grin:
Sign me up :nuu: :ebil:

p.s.

SPOILER - Click to view

awww i am BEGGING you, please let there be a pineapple challenge :tongue:

Weekends here, I would try. Would you sign me up?

So when is this going to start? :confused:

2 more to go.
SD, will consider.

Come on people, sign up! Today’s Saturday, the only day we can sleep in, dont miss it! If we dont make by tonight we’ll have to have a LD on monday which trust me isnt easy at all! :help:

sign me up too,

I feel like this time will be good!

onorm is with the Order now.

OH COME ON PEOPLE!!! Just one more to go! :grin:
Anyone who signs up gets to join the Dark SiDe!! :nuu: :ebil:

/me signs up

For the lucidity challenge that is, not the dark side. :razz:

Awww come one, you’re gonna get free cookies! :grin:

So… now what do we do, when do we start?

Eh… where is dimsya? It’s been about a week since s/he was last on…

Slots are full,
It was a lot less the a week… couple days… I still waiting for my new comp…
BUT… ANYWAY…
SUNDAY MIDDAY… I will announce the frist task

You can congart me, I succeeded in WILD, from a dream state however… BUT WILD!!!

The quest will begin soon, I want to apologise to everyone who was waiting for me, I am watchin the topic… no emails came… and my comp was burned by the power of the mighty cookie!! well enough … SUNDAY MIDDAY !!!
BE READY !!!

The first challenge:
Deadline: wednesday noon.
Traveling through mirrors. It was fun for me,
Become lucid - 50 points
travel through a mirror to a different location - 25 points per each mirror
teleport to Dole Plantation of Pineapples in Hawaii - 75 points
break a miror and cut youself - 15 points
get stuck in a mirror -15 points
go through a mirror and end up on the other side of the mirror - 10 points
say hello to yourself in a mirror - 10 points

Well that’s gonna be an easy 75 points for me :lol:
[size=75]Hehe, my ebil plan of brainwashing people with pineapples is working :nuu: :ebil: [/size]
Dole Plantation, beware, the queen of all pineapples is here :plotting:

Okay here goes…
I became lucid only for a bit tonight and then had a FA but i did consider that i might be dreaming quite a few times in the dream. Sadly, my RCs didnt fail for some weird reason. Anyway, i dreamt i cut myself with a mirror which had been broken by a fire ball (ebil guy was trying to kill me but then he disappeared). I also dreamt that the president of greece died because he was cut by a broken mirror :eh: . Ah well… so then i pulled some weird outfits out of my bathroom’s mirror, wore them and looked at myself in the mirror each time :grin:
I thought about walking through the mirror but once i touched it it broke :bored:

That’s all for now… do i get any points for that? :grin:

Very convenient first quest. I’m supposed to find Yodan through a mirror anyway. Sweet.

Ok, got one very cool one (to me) last night.

Be Someone WILD

[LD]WILD, but for some reason I had a series of uncontrollable scene changes, where I became gradually smaller and smaller, until I was the size of an earring. Being an earring hurt, because it happened that a needle ran through both of my hands (the needle that you place through your ear or whatever).

I eventually became an earring in this dark room with lots of mirrors. I looked around to see who was there.

I started hearing someone singing “Fast Car” by Tracy Chapman…

I, I had the feeling that I belonged,
And I, I had a feeling I could be someone.
Be someone.

I felt the song in my heart (yes, it sounds very corny) and looked at the nearest mirror. A faint white light enveloped me and made me normal sized again. The room slowly lit up, and this fog slowly lifted. I rushed toward the mirror and found myself, only this time, my mirror self looked calm.

“Yodan!?” I called out. I looked around the mirror, trying to get through it. My mirror self just stood there and smiled.

This woman showed up behind me and said something like, “Isn’t it nice?” I noticed that she had no apparent reflection in the mirror.

“Yodan?” I asked. “Are you Yodan?”

She smiled and nodded. “You might want to thank yourself,” she told me.

I looked at my mirror self and told him, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” he told me, in a rather deeper voice than mine.

“You wanna see what it’s like on the other side?” asked Yodan.

I started to reach through the mirror, but realized that I was stuck. It was rubbery, but I couldn’t get through. My other self grabbed me and started pulling me, too… The dream was fading as Yodan said, “Can you see it? This is a charging pad…”[/LD]

There you go. Judge it. :smile: