New, LD4all in greek :)

Why in Greek? Why not in a more common language such as spanish, german, or french.

EDIT: Let me rephrase that, if we have greek why not strive for a more common language such as …

there is already a full french LD4all forum (there is a link to it on the index page)

as for doing it in greek …

thank you and I did not know that LD4all was in another language.

yea german !!!

Very nice translation.

excellent translation :woo: and I am surprised that a greek version is on!

I am still not sure, if I am dreaming right now though. :happy:

GreaterDragon a.k.a Io is also greek …

Guess it’s a coincidence,aint’ it??
I still can’t understand!!Where’s the greek forum??I can only see the guide in greek!! :confused:

It’s a very good step!:slight_smile:

Wrong just found it!:)Bored of erasing:P

I’m back:)

Edit:Ok registering in that forum is annoying…

Hello all and thank you for your kind words!

The translation of LD4all was the result of our enthusiasm and appreciation for pasQuale’s work and we hope it will attract fellow greeks that don’t feel comfortable reading in english.

Many thanx to pasQuale for being very open and helpful to this project. We are really happy and proud to have it online!

:smile:

I have a friend who is greek (he’s 30 something and a bit um… doesnt find the word but it would be cool if i could bring him ) crosses fingers

Oh btw , who’s the admin of the greek and the french board

Spinnet yay at last someone who’s greek!!! :grin:
Thanks for translating LD4all, i really do hope more greeks get into LDing.
(βεβαια το βλεπω λιγο δυσκολο αφου οι περισσοτεροι ζουν στην κοσμαρα τους και δεν εχουν καν ακουσει για το lucid dreaming αλλα που θα παει, θα ξυπνησουν :tongue: )

Μπα!Μην το λες,δυστυχώς ή ευτυχώς ο κόσμος έχει αρχίσει να ξυπνάει για να πάει για ύπνο!:stuck_out_tongue:

It exists,but i just can’t keep entering there!I’m used entering over here!

Irrelevant:I had a LD the day before yesterday!:smiley:

lol. Είναι κρίμα που ολοι γνωρίζουν για τις μπούρδες του Λιάκο και κανείς για τα Lucid Dreams.

To get a LD you need discipline …and greeks are not good at it! :mirror:

Αχ επιτελους ενας Ελληνας στο LD4all!! Και γω που νομιζα πως θα την βγαλω μονη μου εδω :tongue: . Παντως εχεις δικιο :lol:

Yep definately, you can barely get them to keep their hands off a souvlaki for a week, let alone LDing :razz:

English is the 2th most spoken language in the world after mandarin, spanish is at rank 4

And what about translation to czech ? :smile: Don’t worry it was only joke :smile:

Hello everyone!
I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering if the greek forum is still active and if so, how can I get an invitation code?

Looking back at the first post and the instructions on the Greek home page, it looks like Enthallagi is the Greek sister forum. Sadly I don’t read Greek so I don’t know if there are any extra instructions on the Greek page. Let me see if I can get someone to look into this for you…

I spoke with the admin on this a little bit. It looks like the site had gone down about a year ago but we weren’t sure if it was still run by the same people. I tried to get in but I can’t figure out how to get an access code other than being referred by the site owner. A quick google search looks like it’s bringing up a lot of music based websites that have Enthallagi.org as a member. If we find out anything else we’ll let you know right away.

I miss the frnch forum :sad: