new index layout part II

lmfao rofl omg this is getting really really strange. alright i just remembered a dream i had from a long time ago.

I am crusin this site and i see it is a new layout and here i am posting just like i am now about how the site turned out and then bioHazard and infection 0 responded just like you have. and the site looked as it does now, but Q you still were going to change it, in my dream anyway. i guess that is why i had that strange feeling frombefore.

anyway in my dream i also went to the beyond dreaming to go and post it in a precog dream area. any way i have a question about that, if u r keen on helping take a look at beyond dreaming

cheers

Richard

:lol: great story

and you know what?

you’re right about the not finished part!

i won’t tell you what it is but if you see it maybe you will remember it :peek:

glad everybody likes it, thanks for the compliments! :content:

and thanks for the sponge cake Jeff, it was delicious!

Woah, this layout rocks! :eek:

i was happy either way, but this layout seems to make everyone happy :wink:
Keep us Happy Paquale :content: , so far you havent failed us yet :tongue:

What do I like new about the forum?

pasQuale’s new signature!! :cool_laugh:

I love it! It makes me want to fly! here it is:

Hey, I was so used to the old design I clicked “Log In” on the main page!

Indeed…very very good layout now:)Hard to believe but you ve made it again Pas-everyones happy:)
It still have a “spirit” of old one but its somehow fresh and likable:)
thx:)

Yup… exactly! :biggrin: That old spirit is a wonderful spirit… combined with the new one… wisdom with the excitment. :content:

Lol, I am not making senses here… but oh well. :biggrin:

:beer: Cheers for pasQuale! :wiske:

:tongue:

Hands up anybody who still automatically, without thinking, scrolls to the bottom of the index page to see who’s online, even after they have just read the information at the top?

LoL
Raises hand
Now only if I could condition myself to reality check without thinking!

:lol:

hmm… :hmmm: maybe i should put the reality check banner then where the old who is online section used to be? :happy:

personally i think the reality check banner is placed good allready :smile:

raises BOTH of her hands

Now I feel better… I’m not the only one who is doing that! :content:

lol wow Q i think i am gonna start trippin

and hell yes i always do that lol gr8 work :cry:

but hey i like it all

Cheers

Richard

You do not mean that you will replace the whole site with a php portal?

The site looks great! if you change to php, then it would be just another php portal :cry: i think ld4all should continue to be special and have its own style

AHA!!

A glitch in the Matrix?
Deja-vu?

You already said that on page one tomas…stop trying to mess with our heads!!

i don’t want it to look like any other php portal ofcourse.
you’d hardly realize it is php based since i would give it the unique ld4all style.

but as i said, i’m still thinking everything over. Don’t worry, it won’t be very different. the forum will stay exactly like it is, only the sections will have a different layout, and i will lose the frames.

hmm no fames huh, well taht would mean i cant click blindly on the site and get into the forums :d gotta love a damn 56k. so without frames would that make it load any quicker or would it be slower?

Richard

the general idea is that it would load same speed or even quicker than now.

don’t worry ppl, it won’t happen in one day, can take more than a year, and will be tested before release, and this current design will be still around somewhere too.

I just want to have more room for expansion, for explaining new techniques for example, and on this current layout there is no room for that. Or it will take more work - every time create a new highlight button and integrating it - i want something where i can just add new content without too much hassle.

Whoa! Well i just came back from a little ‘break’ that lasted about two months and i just saw some little changes, perhaps you changed things back before i got to see. I do love what has changed, the Are You Dreaming? is great and i just now realized its clickable! I also like the fourm stats at the top, so i dont have to scroll down :smile:

the ‘who is online’ click thing is back :smile:

if you click on the sentence where it says how many ppl currently online you go to the screen where you get more information.