I WILL DIE soon

I would stop procrastinating and being shy and find some lovin’. After that, I would take my newfound love-of-my-forty-day-life, and travel to the South American wilderness. Before I left, I would take all of my beautiful teacher plants; my cactus, my brugmansia, my calea, everything, and boil it down into a brew to drink hours my lights go out. What better place to die than in the rainforest with someone you love while seeing visions and dwelling within the heart of consciousness?

Well I’ve already been told I would die by an MD before. Conventional medicine is only really great in the trauma department. If you want to be healthy and get healed, go with alternative medicine. I know it’s a little off topic but, the best thing you can do initially is drink some kombucha, and get yourself a 1-3 intestine/liver cleanse kit. You won’t be disappointed! :grin:

And btw, I would probably do the same thing as DayLight. :tongue:

“Damn, I’ll be more careful next time! I hope there’s enough time to replay all my favorite games… Maybe I’ll time it just right…”

i do see myself doing more dangerous things if i were told i’d die soon,

because then i would think “i’ll die soon, so it doesn’t matter if i die a little earlier than that, at least then it’ll probably be faster”

i don’t know what i’d do really, probably just go on with my life, maybe make preparations, arrange the funeral and stuff, because then it’s sure to be the way “you would have wanted it”

but no, i wouldn’t revert to religion or annything

hahaha, i’d probably do that kind of things too,

i’d also try to make sure no one grieves too much, i’d hate it if people would be devestaded of me dying, that’s also something i’d probably tell people when i am old, don’t grieve me, it’ll only hold you back, and it won’t help one bit

So, why you cant do that right now? Why does the knowledge that you will die soon, relieve you of your shyness?

haha, i know very well why the knowledge you would die would end your shyness: there’s no consequence for being a complete ass, so you don’t need to worry people will think badly of you if you’re very open, so you stop being shy, because shyness is often caused by a fear of being thought badly of

Come on do you really think that people will have BAD THOUGHTS about you if you ask a girl out?

I have bad thoughts about people who ask girls out, especially if the girl says yes! curse them! :razz:

I would probably give ALL people around me enough reasons not to grieve!

Hey, I’m a nasty person on a regular day, even I can’t imagine what hell I’ll raise. But on a more serious note, I’ll probably get really into the science of psychonautica. I come from a very conservative background when it comes to different “substances”. Most stuff except coffee and alcohol (we are from Russian origin after all, hehe) are shunned upon.
But on a MORE then serious note, I would probably try to really LIVE by engaging different activities that involve all of my 5 (possibly 5 and a quarter) senses. Bungee(sp?) and stuff like that. Hell, it makes me think: how do I know that I will be alive in forty days? There are more than enough bio-stuff out there that can kill you in days, and I didn’t even get into the more natural accidents like being aquashed by a semi-trailer.

I can honestly say, the hardest thing I ever did was the first time I asked a girl out. After that it became easy :smile:

If my death was imminent and I knew it, I would tell everybody I know exactly what I think of them.

Well, since I have spent my entire life doing what I wanted and bettering my own existence, I would devote some of the time I had left to a worthy cause. Like… raise global climate destablisation awareness (global warming is the wrong name), try to take down some big corporations through arson and the likes, go out with a bang, really. Make sure I’m remembered. Try to change the world. It’s a lot easier to do with nothing to lose.

Finally, on my last two days, I would do small edit any drug I could find. I don’t want to die still wondering what all the fuss was about.

Well, my grandfather IS going through this. He’s been told he’s gonna die soon, they just don’t have an estimate.

But if I were going through it, I would probably patch up my relations, then ask to be let out of school for my final days and stay around the house, working on novels, sleeping, reading my Bible, etc etc.

Don’t ruin your last few days on earth by addling your brain with drugs, trust me, it’s not worth it, you can get all the thrills you want without resorting to chemical assistance. Jump out of a plane or something, that’d much more fun!

considering my mentality and keen interest in fixing stuff that’s broken, i’d spend my time writing down every single thought and opinion i could about anything and everything, in the hopes that it would be used to fix some of the major problems of the world. leave behind a book that weighs more than me, filled with nothing but info on how the world should work. or launch myself into the grand canyon by trebuchet. while covered in honey. just to see what sticks on the way down. in some twisted irony, that would probably get more attention.

Well, perhaps shy isnt the right word. I’m not sure what the right word is, its more a problem of finding someone than asking them out.

I agree, you can get all the thrills you want without drugs. In fact, you can get better thrills from jumping from a plane than any drug I know. I just don’t want to jump out a plane and wonder, just before I die on impact, what would those drugs be like? I have always been curious, just too wise to try them for the first time. Knowing I am going to die would give me the chance to try whatever I wanted without any major repercussions.

Thats a good idea, though. Maybe I will do all those drugs and then jump out of a plane. Now that’d be a rush.

That’s a wonderful topic :smile:

I believe that asking ourselves that question let us realise what’s our real desires that might are barried into the far corners of our souls.

I would take it as some time to just let loose, indulge my wildest side. Break free from my own self-restraint. Probably punch the people I don’t like, and enjoy the consequences.

Basically, in those last few seconds of life, where everything flashes before my eyes, I want it to be worth watching.

Of course they will. 100 % sure.

Anyway, i’d pretty much do the same. Go be hit by a car to speed it up.