Most beautiful Word?

Somehow I like the word inexorable—not for it’s meaning, just for how it sounds. (Kind of like cellar door). :content: For some reason, the word makes me think of the sound of trickling water.

Apocalypse (the lifting of the veil); the final chapter and the end of the world of the bible.
Ragnarök (fate of the gods); the battle at the end of the world in Norse mythology.
Oblivion; to be forgot by everyone and everything for forever.
Blitzkrieg (lightning war); “an offensive operational-level military doctrine which involves an initial bombardment followed by the employment of mobile forces attacking with speed and surprise to prevent an enemy from implementing a coherent defense.”

There also was a Japaneses word meaning ‘pitifully’, ‘disappointing’ or something, but I forgot exactly what it was.

Lovecraft. It’s a name, but still deserves to be #3 under pain and Ethereal. :happy:

Shinso (神鎗). Hell, I can even read half of it!

(神 is one of the 3 Kanji I can read)

It means holy/sacred/divine spear. It’s the name of Ichimaru Gin’s (a character from the manga/anime Bleach) zanpakuto.

I like the sound of Japanese. It has no harsh sounds, it’s very smooth and balanced (between vowels and consonants). And the pronunciation is very similar to the Italian one too, save some letters (like “u” and “h”, for example). Rrrrrrr!

But it actually doesn’t sound beautiful… Shinso. The “Shi” is almost painful to pronouce, and the “so” sounds harsh.

really? I’ven’t got problems with pronouncing it (properly) at all.

i used to think the most beautifull world would be the like the shire but verywhere

Well, it does to me.

Then do you suffer when you refer to female people?

So? Harsh? There is barely one consonant, and it’s the s. How can such a simple, painless sound be harsh? I don’t think I understand what your definition of harsh.

I wouldn’t say it’s harsh. But i do prefer Senbonzakura 千本桜, the name of Byakuya Kuchiki sword.

Aren’t we looking for words? Not worlds? lol - But I agree, The Shire would be one amazing place to live. So tranquil.

oblivion
sphere
trancend
thats all for now

I’ve always been a fan of Iridescent, and of Gossamer, and of Filigree

But mostly Cislunar (sis-loo-nar) which means “not beyond the moon”

Christmas tree… Thats actualy two words. Just to state the obvious.

fluorescent
inquiry
cataclysmic

Entice

Loom ~ sounds nice 2 me just now…

oratory , auditorium …

meditate

I love the world Saphire, it’s my favourite one. Although i really like queen (points at username :razz: ) - but not princess - and the names Samantha and Shiraz as well.
(many words starting with an S :grin: )
Oh and obviously, Pineapple :ebil:

So we have…
A queen called Samantha, wearing a saphire crown, was eating a pineapple with her friend Shiraz - no princesses were present. :tongue:

for some reason I like the words boom, bang, kick and bass ^^; Not telling why :3

But outside of that, sleep, it’s a nice word, describes something I like a lot :happy:
Just like snuggle :grin: