The BIG Cat Lover & Dog Lover Topic III

Those are cute cats there Sleepyhead :content:

oh Sleepyhead :sad: :hugs:

oo odd markings … you will always be able to spot her from a distance :smile:
… and most younger cats do tend to be a little insane :tongue:

I’m gonna post a picture of my dog soon!

My dog just died about a month ago.
I had a dream about him two nights ago after looking at pictures of him before bed.
It was nice to be able to pet him again.

Here are a few pictures of my dog. He’s an Australian Shepherd tri-color

Very nice dog KT!
I’ll post some pics of my dog soon… she a german shepard, brown lab MIX!

Our dog had puppies again ^^ :smile:

Aww, I like the poems. I don’t own a cat myself :cry: , though I really want to. Every time I see a kitty I just want to pet it, though they usually get scared. However, when I do get up close and personal, I just love how their fur feel and the sound and vibration of their purring :smile: .

I love cats. They’re sweet! :happy:

I have a cat of my own. I had two, but the other one ran away. I didn’t really like him. (They aren’t really mine, but my sister’s.)

Cats for the win! :happy: Although dogs are more intelligent.

Ok heres two pictures of one of my cats (i have two)

And

I will try get some pictures of the other if i can :smile:

^He/she looks like a clever cat

Sounds interesting. I love German Shepherds :happy:

I’m the same. If a cat comes in our garden or i see one when i’m walking home at night, i will try to pick it up if it doesn’t mind. I like to get to know their personalities and their different meows.

I got my cat to lay on her back for quite a long time today. She rarely gets into the position herself. At first she gets nervous and starts to roll over so i move her on to her back again and stroke her a lot, especially under the chin (she loves that) and then she stretches out and puts her head back. After i stopped stroking her she lay there for a few minutes with all her paws reaching out, looked so relaxed. :content:

Has anyone got experience of a ‘youngish’ cat losing it’s teeth?
One of our cats lost a front fang a little time ago … we thought may be an accident or bit into something too hard. But now the other front fang has come out too. So it looks like a gum problem :cry: she is only about 6 years old :sad:

i wish i could show you guys pics of my late dog. She was really cute and stuff… yeah… she died a few months ago.

I’m not really much of a cat person, but I do love dogs. I’m not sure what I’d do without the pets I’ve had, Schatze when I was younger, and Fred now. Schatze was a German Shephard, and Fred is a Red Healer mix.

This is a recent little movie of Tigg relaxing on my bed. She always looks cross :tongue:

She so cute :happy: Still haven’t got the opportunity to get a picture of my other cat, i might try today.

And I’m sorry about your dog one_winged_angel :sad:

I’m going to post pics of my cat when my classes end :tongue:
He sleeps in very interesting positions :happy:

What are their names?

Tigg was a stray cat so we’ve never known what the first owners called her. She’s around 15 now.

aww :tongue: Look forward to seeing them.

I don’t have any pets right now but cats are superior to dogs becausethey have emotions even if they’re cocky and think they’re better than you. At least they have a personality. I think they’re smarter too. Easier to clean up after with a litter box as opposed to searching the whole back yard. They are way more adorable and cute. Finally, cats are superior because they can purr. Take that dogs! Some dogs are okay but most are lame. My mom’s dog has no spine or will to survive. If it was abandoned in a forest it would be the first to die. He’s just a bloody scavenger who expects everything to be handed down to him… not to mention the dingleberries… oh the dingleberries…shudders

how do u post pics on this that r saved to your computer? cause i have 2 cats a dog and a hamster that i have pics of